Craftsman 9 pc. Metric 12 pt. Full Polish Long Pattern Combination Wrench SetItem# 00947239000 | Model# 47239
Specifications & Dimensions
|Number Of Points:||12|
|Quantity in Set:||9|
|Color/Finish:||Full polish finish|
|Warranties & Coverage:|
|General Warranty:||Full unlimited|
Ratings & Reviews
Professional 9 Pc. Metric Combination Wrench Set for Automotive Basics
Metric fasteners are a part of everyday life for most mechanics and automotive hobbyists, and the Craftsman professional 9 pc. metric combination wrench set makes the easy to manipulate. These wrenches feature long handles and a single-piece construction for outstanding leverage even on tough bolts. The long pattern on the open head makes it easier to reach bolt heads in tight or otherwise inaccessible areas. A box end on each wrench lets you choose the best option for maneuverability for every bolt.
This professional 9 pc. metric combination wrench set consists of nine of the most common metric sizes, ranging from 8mm to 18mm. High-quality construction gives a snug fit on each bolt, making it easier to manipulate without slipping or rounding out the bolt. Each wrench is made from tempered steel alloy for heavy use without cracking or breaking. If one breaks, it's covered by the Craftsman unlimited warranty. A full polish finish keeps the set looking professional while guarding against corrosion.
- Add another option for working with nine common sizes of bolt with the Craftsman professional 9 pc. metric combination wrench set, which includes wrenches from 8mm to 18mm
- Long handle and long open-head pattern make it easy to reach bolts in tight areas without losing leverage
- Use a 12-point box head or 3-point open head for the best fit for every bolt
- One-piece design offers efficient torque transfer to easily loosen tough bolts without damaging your tools
- Snug fit prevents rounding or stripping the bolt head so it's just as easy to work with next time
- Covered by the Craftsman unlimited warranty, ensuring that your purchase is a solid investment for your tool collection that will last forever
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on July 26, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
After attemptimg to remove a hard to get bolt with a regular combination wrench and it taking four minutes to get it off while bending over the engine, I decided I needed this. Went to sears and picked it up. With these tools the bolt went on in a fraction of the time. Must have for a mechanic.
Weak finish,lobster claw open end thick box end useless for tight spaces.I have lots of Craftsman Professional tools love them.Wanted to finish set through open stock now replacing them.Compared side by side with the USA stamped wrenches these are terrible.Sears please get the message-DO NOT OUTSOURCE YOUR TOP OF THE LINE TOOLS-this level of quality doesn't cut it.
Bought a couple of these Chinese sets in both metric and SAE on the last Black Friday sale because they were reasonable (around 20/set for both), looked great with the high polish and longer in length than the standard non-polished. For the price I paid and if a Sears is close for warranty, I would recommend as similar to other sellers of Chinese products. For the list price, not a chance.
Cherry Hill, NJ
The description "Long pattern" seems a little off - the only wrenches that are longer than others that I have are the smaller ones, from 14mm and up, they are about the same.
North Ridgeville, OH
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Aug-2014 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Online Only! Extra Savings on select tools Sold by Sears! Offer ends 30-Aug-2014 See details.