Specifications & Dimensions
|Number of Sockets:||9|
|Contact Points:||6 point|
|Drive Size:||1/2 in.|
|Impact or Standard:||Standard|
|Marking Text Size:||Easy-to-read|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||2.87|
|Pass Through Type:||No|
|Socket Size:||12 mm, 13 mm, 14 mm, 15 mm, 16 mm, 17 mm, 18 mm, 19 mm, 21 mm|
|Unit of Measure:||Metric|
|Included with Item:|
|Warranties & Coverage:|
|General Warranty:||Guaranteed forever|
Ratings & Reviews
9-pc Metric 6 pt Deep 1/2 Sockets Make it Easy to Get the Job Done
Work harder and smarter in any situation with the Craftsman 9-pc metric 6 pt deep 1/2 socket set. Because you never know where the job will take you, the collection features high-visibility, high-contrast markings perfect for working in a variety of conditions. Easy-to-read markings are easy to read in low light, so you'll always be able to grab the right tool for the job.
The 9-pc metric 6 pt deep 1/2 sockets set is designed to work as hard as you do. Each piece is built from alloyed steel for durability and resistance to fading, chipping and corrosion. The set is protected by the Craftsman Forever Warranty, for a lifetime of solid hard work and strength needed to accomplish the job, regardless of whether you're working under the hood or anywhere else. Get the job done with strength and power with this inclusive set of tools.
- Craftsman 9-pc metric 6-pt deep 1/2 sockets are backed by Sears' exclusive lifetime warranty
- Set includes 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19 and 21 mm sockets
- High-contrast markings are permanent and will resist fading and chipping
- Deep sockets provide added access and are great for working over long bolts
- Excellent for work in low light conditions
- Sockets are designed to grasp a variety of surfaces, included slightly rounded bolts other tools can't
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on July 26, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
Eden Prairie, MN
I really like the Easy-to-read sockets for some obvious reasons, the only gripe that I have is that the laser etching is not always oriented with the socket drive, so when these are on my socket holder not all of the labels are readable. That being said these sockets are a reasonable thickness and size. I would highly recommend these deep 6 point sockets to any serious garage mechanic.
Chula Vista, CA
I purchased these sockets on sale, but they would be a great value at full price. Solidly built with a good finish. I prefer the positive engagement of the six point socket especially for the larger fasteners. I bought the Craftsman socket rail to store these as the springs on those are beefy enough to hold these larger sockets. You can't go wrong with this socket set.
Good sockets with well marked sizes. Sad that Sears hand tools are no longer made in USA. As much as l like Craftsman tools I will try to find brands made in USA.
Hacienda Heights, CA
This is a decent socket set and they get the job done. The easy read markings make it simple to find the correct size. The case on the other hand is a little poorly made. The sockets are hard to get in and out, eventually the plastic will deform and become useless. Sadly my set is made in China. Seems like all craftsman tools will be made there soon.
Elk Grove Village, IL
Overall quality is good, but could be better. Craftsman tools were higher quality when they were made in the USA.
Orland Park, IL
Received a set of these deep wells and a set of standards. Both went back as soon as I saw these Craftsman sockets were made in China. I've been buying Craftsman tools for over 50 years because of the guarantee and because they were made here. So much for that. There are sources on e-bay for Craftsman tools made here while they last or you could buy used or if you have deep pockets start buying Snap On.
Found the items to be on sale online - exactly what I was looking for at the right time! Used coupon and points to get an even better price.
This craftsman socket set is a great product. They are strong enough to handle any job I have to do around the shop or around the house. Craftsman never lets me down.
- Members Get 10% back in points on first $500 of each qualifying purchase with a Sears Card. Offer ends 25-Dec-2014 See details.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Need it by December 24. Offer ends 24-Dec-2014 See details.