Craftsman 9 pc. Metric 6 pt. Deep 3/8 in. dr. Easy-to-Read Socket Accessory SetItem# 00934545000 | Model# 34545
Specifications & Dimensions
|Number of Sockets:||9|
|Contact Points:||6 point|
|Drive Size:||3/8 in.|
|Impact or Standard:||Standard|
|Marking Text Size:||Easy-to-read|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||1.84|
|Pass Through Type:||No|
|Screw Bit Size:||Metric or SAE|
|Socket Size:||Metric or Torx|
|Socket Size:||10 mm, 12 mm, 13 mm, 14 mm, 15 mm, 16 mm, 17 mm, 18 mm, 19 mm|
|Socket Size:||Metric or SAE|
|Unit of Measure:||Metric|
|Included with Item:|
|Warranties & Coverage:|
Ratings & Reviews
9-pc Metric 6 pt Deep 3/8 Sockets Provide Long-Lasting Grip
No matter where you're working, whether it's under the hood, in the workshop or just around the house, Craftsman 9-pc metric 6 pt deep 3/8 sockets have the power and grab you need to get the job done. High visibility markings get the right size in your hands fast, while the polished finish and tough build resists fading, chipping and corrosion for a lifetime of solid service.
The 9-pc metric 6 pt deep 3/8 sockets set comes backed with the power of the Craftsman Forever Guarantee, and built to move, it includes a storage tray that makes keeping these tools in your chest or hitting the road a cinch. A solid set, precision machined for a solid grip, add these sockets to your kit and get the job done right, for life.
- Craftsman 9-pc metric 6-pt deep 3/8 sockets offers six contact points for superior grip
- Each socket features a deep, 3/8-inch drive designed for use in a variety of applications in the garage, around the house or at the job site
- Easy-to-read markings resist rust and corrosion
- Crafted from rugged alloyed steel
- Backed by the Craftsman Forever Guarantee
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on July 26, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Chula Vista, CA
I bought this set to fill out my 3/8 in metric sockets. Well made with a good finish. I am warming up to the easy to read sizes as my eyes aren't as young anymore.
These sockets, as described in the listing, sure are easy to read. And as for that chrome finish, wow! They work in both the righty tighty AND lefty loosey positions. Just kidding, they are for my husband and he likes them.
Garden Grove, CA
I recently bought a 9-piece Easy-To-Read CRAFTSMAN socket set in 1/4? drive. I liked the set and use the sockets so often I bought a set of larger sockets in 3/8? drive. Like all SEARS CRAFTSMAN tools, these are built to last a lifetime and guaranteed for life. For the quality, you just can?t beat the price. I ;ole the large EASY TO READ socket size print so much -- it saves me so much time, I am gradually replacing all my most often used sockets with these Easy To Read pieces. I?d recommend them to friends and recommend them to strangers. Buy yourself a set. If you?re like me, you?ll buy more.
Got rid of my metric sockets and wrenches when I quit riding Japanese motorcycles years ago. Bad move. I am running in to more and more metric nuts and bolts so I bought this set. As always, the Craftsman socket sets are well built and have good chrome. The easy to read feature is nice for my old eyes.
I bought this set to go with the sets I already have and noticed the stamping and finishwas not as good. Got to looking closer and found out these are not made in the USA any more.I will have to see if they last!
Love the socket set, this is my second set, I already had one set and needed some sockets while out of town just before Christmas so I did not hesitate to buy another set. Love this set of sockets.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 01-Nov-2014 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Online Only! Extra Savings on select tools Sold by Sears! Discount reflected in price shown. Offer ends 27-Sep-2014 See details.