Craftsman 9 pc. Metric Easy to Read Socket Accessory Set, 6 pt. Standard, 3/8 in. DriveItem# 00934541000 | Model# 34541
Specifications & Dimensions
|Number of Sockets:||9|
|Contact Points:||6 point|
|Drive Size:||3/8 in.|
|Impact or Standard:||Standard|
|Marking Text Size:||Easy-to-read|
|Pass Through Type:||No|
|Screw Bit Size:||Metric or SAE|
|Socket Size:||Metric or Torx|
|Socket Size:||10 mm, 11 mm, 12 mm, 13 mm, 14 mm, 15 mm, 16 mm, 17 mm, 18 mm|
|Socket Size:||Metric or SAE|
|Unit of Measure:||Metric|
|Warranties & Coverage:|
Ratings & Reviews
High-visibility, high-contrast [T_Easy-To-Read] sockets with easy-to-see size markings. Resists fading, chipping and corroding. 9 sockets (10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, and 18mm), 6 pt. metric sizes.
- Also includes a storage tray that will fit in most tool chest drawers
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on July 26, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Garden Grove, CA
After the first time I used these Craftsman Easy to Read sockets, I bought a 2nd set in 1/4" drive. When designing these, Craftsman was smart enough to line up the square drive input hole so that when the sockets are snapped onto a Craftsman socket holder strip, all the sizes are front and center - perfectly visible from even several feet away. Anyhting that makes working on your muscle car or a Need-It-Tomorrow repair easier and faster is a plus. Do yourself a favor and buy a set!
The laser etching on these sockets does make identification much quicker, especially when working in areas with limited lighting. Highly recommended.
"Easy to Read" is not an understatement! These are very easy to read and they come in a plastic tray which I still use 2 years later ever since working on cars! My only regret is that I didn't get the larger set since I often need smaller and sometimes larger sockets for my line of work. They really are dependable and for 2 years of daily work, they have not let me down even once!
The 9 PC LASER socket set is a great addition to an empty toolbox or a toolbox that is filled with 12 point Chinese tools. The sockets have a good feel to them; sleek and smooth. The 'laser' etching for the size is fairly durable and is aligned so that when the sockets are stored in a socket rack all of the size numbers face the same direction. If the laser etching ever does wear off there are stamped sizes on the socket too.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 30-Apr-2014 See details.
- MAX Member Exclusive. Choose FREE Store Pickup and Get 5% back in points! Offer ends 30-Jun-2014 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Extra 15% off select Air Tools, Mechanics Tools and Specialty Power Tools! Sold by Sears. Offer ends 19-Apr-2014 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card. Offer ends 19-Apr-2014 See details.