Craftsman 9 pc. Metric Easy to Read Socket Accessory Set, 6 pt. Standard, 3/8 in. DriveItem# 00934541000 | Model# 34541
Specifications & Dimensions
|Number of Sockets:||9|
|Contact Points:||6 point|
|Drive Size:||3/8 in.|
|Impact or Standard:||Standard|
|Marking Text Size:||Easy-to-read|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||0.75|
|Pass Through Type:||No|
|Screw Bit Size:||Metric or SAE|
|Socket Size:||Metric or Torx|
|Socket Size:||10 mm, 11 mm, 12 mm, 13 mm, 14 mm, 15 mm, 16 mm, 17 mm, 18 mm|
|Socket Size:||Metric or SAE|
|Unit of Measure:||Metric|
|Included with Item:|
|Warranties & Coverage:|
|General Warranty:||Guaranteed forever|
Ratings & Reviews
The Craftsman 9 pc. Metric Easy to Read Socket Set (3/8 in Dr.) Means No More Squinting
the polished, stainless steel Craftsman 9 pc. Metric Socket Set has become the symbol of durability, precision and polish transferring torque in garage and shops for decades. And they've gotten better: the sizing stamp means even in poorly lit areas you'll know what socket you're working with.
The standard for people who value tough tools, the Craftsman Metric Socket Set includes 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, and 18mm sockets so you can tackle those metric bolts and other fasteners.
- Craftsman 9 pc. Metric Easy to Read Socket Set (3/8 in Dr.) brings the torque to the metric system
- 9 sockets (10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, and 18mm), 6 pt. metric sizes.
- easy-to-see size markings
- Resists fading, chipping and corroding
- includes a storage tray
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on July 26, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Could not find a socket to open an old screw for the car battery. Picked up this tool from Sears, the first one I tried it worked. Craftsman comes with lifetime warranty which I think is a big benefit for customers.
Nice set with very easy to read numbers so you don't have to strain to see the sizes; same great quality with the lifetime warranty that I've come to expect from Craftsman
Garden Grove, CA
After the first time I used these Craftsman Easy to Read sockets, I bought a 2nd set in 1/4" drive. When designing these, Craftsman was smart enough to line up the square drive input hole so that when the sockets are snapped onto a Craftsman socket holder strip, all the sizes are front and center - perfectly visible from even several feet away. Anyhting that makes working on your muscle car or a Need-It-Tomorrow repair easier and faster is a plus. Do yourself a favor and buy a set!
The laser etching on these sockets does make identification much quicker, especially when working in areas with limited lighting. Highly recommended.
"Easy to Read" is not an understatement! These are very easy to read and they come in a plastic tray which I still use 2 years later ever since working on cars! My only regret is that I didn't get the larger set since I often need smaller and sometimes larger sockets for my line of work. They really are dependable and for 2 years of daily work, they have not let me down even once!
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- ONLINE ONLY! SYW Max Members get $5 back in points with a purchase of $25 or more in Tools. Offer ends 30-Apr-2015 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $19.99 with any storewide purchase of $19.99 or more! Offer ends 31-May-2015 See details.
- Get Anvil or Bypass Pruner for $9.99 with any storewide purchase of $25 or more! Offer ends 31-May-2015 See details.
- Get Cheval Jewelry Mirror for $139.99 reg price $199.99, with any purchase. Offer ends 10-May-2015 See details.