Craftsman 9 pc. Metric Easy to Read Socket Accessory Set, 6 pt. Deep, 1/4 in. DriveItem# 00934562000 | Model# 34562
Specifications & Dimensions
|Number of Sockets:||9|
|Contact Points:||6 point|
|Drive Size:||1/4 in.|
|Marking Text Size:||Easy-to-read|
|Unit of Measure:||Metric|
|Warranties & Coverage:|
|General Warranty:||Guaranteed forever|
Ratings & Reviews
Set includes: 9 sockets: 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, and 13mm.
- Permanent high contrast marking resists chipping and fading
- Excellent for work in low light conditions
- Deep sockets provide added access and are great for working over long bolts
- All 6 pt. sockets grip a fastener on its flat side and are less likely to slip
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on July 26, 2010
Overall, others give this:
I am very blown away by the value, and quality of this sockets...Have been putting them to good used. If you need reliable socket set.
The reviewer indicated they are affiliated with this product.
Chula Vista, CA
I purchased this set to round out my 1/4" metric socket set. The set seems to be well made with a good polish. The sizes are easy to read. Overall a very nice set that should last me a lifetime.
White Oak, TX
As more and more things are being manufactured in China, I am seeing a lot more metric fasteners. Whether it's tools, toys, cars; they are mostly metric. I had some standard depth sockets, but needed deep sockets. I like the "easy to read" feature, it's better than trying to look for the typical small size stamped on most sockets. The sockets are very nicely finished and fit drive tools as wells as fasteners very well. I have used them on some stubborn fasteners and they worked fine - I don't think they would break even under extreme force.
its a great little set to carry around in your toolbox! and it has that Craftsman name to stand behind it, got it at a great price as well! quick delivery too!
Lehigh Acres, FL
Garden Grove, CA
Craftsman sockets. Being able to see the size at a quick glance helps me get work done faster, and the exceptional quality and finish are up there with tool brands costing 5-10 times the price. And like all Craftsman tools, they're GUARANTEED FOREVER. Not only would I recommend them to a friend, I already have.
High visibility markings are the best thing ever. My experience is that Craftsman has some of the best sockets around quality wise, and this puts them over the top.
Saint Cloud, FL
I love craftsman sockets. For the price you simply can not beat them. I do not use these on a daily basis, but when I do, they work as intended. I love the fact that the sizes are so legible on the sockets and they seem to be durable. I use them in a professional envirnment and they have been holding up great. I highly reccommend these!
I love craftsman sockets. For the price you simply can not beat them. I do not use these on a daily basis, but when I do, they work as intended. I love the fact that the sizes are so legible on the sockets and they seem to be durable. I use them in a professional envirnment and they have been holding up great.
I highly reccommend these!
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 01-Nov-2014 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Online Only! Extra Savings on select tools Sold by Sears! Discount reflected in price shown. Offer ends 27-Sep-2014 See details.