Specifications & Dimensions
|Number Of Points:||12|
|Quantity in Set:||9|
|Warranties & Coverage:|
|General Warranty:||Guaranteed forever|
|Dimensions and Weight:|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||2.1|
|SAE Opening Size:||1/4 in., 5/16 in., 11/32 in., 3/8 in., 7/16 in., 1/2 in., 9/16 in., 5/8 in., 3/4 in.|
|Length (in.):||4 in.|4.21 in.|4.87 in.|5.29 in.|5.85 in.|6.54 in.|7.08 in.|7.94 in.|9.66 in.|
Ratings & Reviews
Work Smarter With 9-pc Standard 12 pt Combination Wrench
A smart blend of strength, adaptability and genius design make the Craftsman 9-pc standard 12 pt combination wrench set a kit that delivers. Whether you're working around the house, in the garage or on the job site, this dual-function tool set has been designed to deliver strong gripping action and fast access, all to help you get the job done with ease.
Backed by the power of the Craftsman Forever Guarantee, each piece in the 9-pc standard 12 pt combination wrench set is designed to deliver decades of solid performance. Crafted from resilient forged alloy steel, the nine-piece 12-point combination wrenches each boast a reinforced open end that securely bites onto fasteners quickly while driving home heavy power that will even bust rusted bolts free. Add this set to your kit and work smarter with Craftsman.
- Craftsman 9-pc standard 12-pt combination wrench includes: 1/4, 5/16, 11/32, 3/8, 7/16, 1/2, 9/16, 5/8 and 3/4 in. sizes
- 12-point box end offers continuous contact with hard to reach fasteners
- Precise grasping surfaces smoothly grab a variety of materials
- Smooth finish wipes clean after dirty jobs
- Backed by the Craftsman Forever Guarantee
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on July 26, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Poncha Springs, CO
Saint Louis, MO
This is a nice basic wrench set. The picture is deceiving in that it did not come with a wrench holder.
The reviewer indicated they are affiliated with this product.
Grand Rapids, MI
Burnt Hills, NY
The wrenches seem to be high quality, as I would expect, but the object that looks like a wrench holder in the picture is just a way to display the wrenches before sale, while prevent them from being stolen. Once the security device is removed, the case is useless! What a waste. And, you end up with no case.
New Milford, CT
I had a metric set for at least ten years with no problems and never lost a wrench, I was not happy that the new sets from sears are not like pictured with the wrench holder, now it is a security device trash tray that doesn't hold the wrench tight.
- Members get 3% in points or with Sears Card get 10% in points. Offer ends 26-Dec-2013 See details.
- FREE shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 24-Dec-2013 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Online Only! Extra 15% off select tools Sold by Sears. Offer ends 19-Dec-2013 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card. Offer ends 31-Jan-2014 See details.