Craftsman 9 pc. Standard 6 pt. Deep, 3/8 in. dr. Easy-to-Read Socket Accessory SetItem# 00934539000 | Model# 34539
Specifications & Dimensions
|Number of Sockets:||9|
|Contact Points:||6 point|
|Drive Size:||3/8 in.|
|Impact or Standard:||Standard|
|Marking Text Size:||Easy-to-read|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||2.21|
|Pass Through Type:||No|
|Screw Bit Size:||Metric or SAE|
|Socket Size:||3/8 in., 7/16 in., 1/2 in., 9/16 in., 5/8 in., 11/16 in., 3/4 in., 13/16 in., 7/8 in.|
|Socket Size:||SAE or Torx|
|Socket Size:||Metric or SAE|
|Unit of Measure:||SAE|
|Included with Item:|
|Warranties & Coverage:|
Ratings & Reviews
Choose 9-pc Standard 6 pt Deep 3/8 Sockets for Easy-to-Read Convenience
If you've ever fumbled through your sockets to find the right one, then the Craftsman 9-pc standard 6 pt deep 3/8 sockets are for you. Crafted from rugged alloyed steel and machined with precision, they deliver solid performance, while the laser etched sides get the right size in your hands fast.
With this 9-pc standard 6 pt deep 3/8 sockets set, you get a close 6-point hold that evenly distributes the torque to limit rounding and stripping for less wear and tear per use. The deep well design gives you more reach, while backed by the Craftsman Forever Guarantee, this set will be with you for a lifetime. Tough, fast to spot and backed for decades in the shop, add these sockets to your kit and the performance that gets the job done.
- Craftsman 9 pc standard 6 pt deep 3/8 sockets features easy to read etched sizes
- 3/8 to 7/8 in. size range
- Deep sockets are ideal for all manner of hard-to-reach nuts and bolts
- High-quality steel alloy withstands tough torquing
- Backed by the Craftsman Forever Warranty
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on July 26, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Grand Rapids, MI
Garden Grove, CA
Though I already have a full compliment of Craftsman sockets, I wanted to acquire those sizes I most often use in both SAE and Metric, with the EASY TO READ large markings. They are Easier to see, but finding a set with the markings facing front and center is next to impossible. But I've found a way of rectifying this. I doubt the markings will last very long. And I wish Craftsman would choose a color and stick with it; I have some in an off-gold, others in grey and still others in black. I would recommend these to a friend.
Green Bay, WI
I PURCHASED THIS ITEM FOR MY HUSBAND FOR A CHRISTMAS PRESENT. HOPEFULLY HE WILL LIKE THIS. HE REQUESTED IT BECAUSE HE WORKS ON RE-CONDITIONING POP UP CAMPERS AND OTHER RECREATIONAL ITEMS.
Windsor Mill, MD
GREAT SET TO HAVE OR ADD TO AN COLLECTION GREAT GIFT FOR THE HOLIDAYS OR GREAT SET TO USE AT WORK. THIS SET ALSO COME IN 6 OR 12 POINT ONLY THING IS I WISH THEY CAME WITH ALL THE SOCKETS TO COMPLETE THE ENTIRE SET OF STANDARD SOCKETS
The reviewer indicated they are affiliated with this product.
This craftsman socket set is a great product. They are strong enough to handle any job I have to do around the shop or around the house. Craftsman never lets me down.
Great sockets for my use on my personal vehicles (both maintenance and performance upgrades). Strong, easy to read, and 6 point grip. Not worried about breaking these, and can trust them to get the job done.
- Members Get 10% back in points on first $500 of each qualifying purchase with a Sears Card. Offer ends 25-Dec-2014 See details.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Need it by December 24. Offer ends 24-Dec-2014 See details.