Craftsman 9 pc. Standard Easy to Read Socket Accessory Set, 12 pt. Deep, 1/4 in. DriveItem# 00934563000 | Model# 34563
Specifications & Dimensions
|Number of Sockets:||9|
|Contact Points:||12 point|
|Drive Size:||1/4 in.|
|Impact or Standard:||Standard|
|Marking Text Size:||Easy-to-read|
|Pass Through Type:||No|
|Screw Bit Size:||Metric or SAE|
|Socket Size:||3/16 in., 7/32 in., 1/4 in., 9/32 in., 5/16 in., 3/8 in., 7/16 in., 1/2 in., 9/16 in.|
|Socket Size:||SAE or Torx|
|Socket Size:||Metric or SAE|
|Unit of Measure:||SAE|
|Warranties & Coverage:|
|General Warranty:||Guaranteed forever|
Ratings & Reviews
Set includes 9 1/4-in. Drive sockets: 3/16, 7/32, 1/4, 9/32, 5/16, 3/8, 7/16, 1/2, 9/16 in.
- Deep sockets provide more access and are great for working over long bolts
- All 12 Pt. sockets
- Guaranteed forever
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on May 13, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Craftsman sockets are one of only two brands that still carry a lifetime warranty. And, of the two, Craftsman is the only brand that is affordable to the average person. The laser etching is nice and makes the sockets easily readable.
South Lyon, MI
Good assortment of sockets. I needed the deep sockets and the pack came with all the sockets I need. I also like the way the sockets are tapered to if into tight places. The price is right...
This set is standard quality. And standard price. Very convenient considering the "easy to read" detailed specification. This is sometimes a difficult task with other sets when trying to find the correct size.
Was disappointed to see that a common size socket 11/16 was left out of the set. Seems odd as it makes me think that it's a way to get me to purchase an additional set.
Valley Center, CA
These were labeled USA Made which still gives me some hope when I go to Sears to buy new tools. Many Craftsman sockets and tools are now made in China which is sad and will ultimately make me look else where (and yes pay more) for USA made tools. Laser etched sizes look great and have been helpful on the other sets I own. *Just a note - if the lazer etched numbers look blurry or fuzzy on some of the new sockets just wipe with a cloth and they will be sharp & perfect.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 01-Nov-2014 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Online Only! Extra Savings on select tools, reflected in price shown, Sold by Sears! Offer ends 20-Sep-2014 See details.