Craftsman 9 pc. Universal 1/4-in. Dr. Socket Set, MMItem# 00932824000 | Model# 38210
Specifications & Dimensions
|Number of Sockets:||9|
|Contact Points:||12 point, 4 point, 6 point, E-Torx, Hex|
|Drive Size:||1/4 in.|
|Impact or Standard:||Standard|
|Marking Text Size:||Standard|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||0.62|
|Pass Through Type:||No|
|Screw Bit Size:||Metric or SAE|
|Socket Size:||Metric or Torx|
|Socket Size:||5 mm, 6 mm, 7 mm, 8 mm, 9 mm, 10 mm, 11 mm, 12 mm, 13 mm|
|Socket Size:||Metric or SAE|
|Unit of Measure:||Metric|
|Included with Item:|
|Warranties & Coverage:|
|General Warranty:||Guaranteed Forever|
Ratings & Reviews
Work with Six Different Hardware Head Shapes with the Craftsman 9-pc. Universal 1/4-in. Dr. Metric Socket Set
Always be prepared to work with a variety of hardware head shapes, including 4-pt., 6-pt. and 12-pt. nuts and bolts, spline, external Torx and partially rounded hex fasteners with the 9 pc. Universal 1/4-in. Dr. Socket Set, MM. Unlike many universal sets, these sockets provide a strong and consistent grip on all nuts and bolts sized between 5mm and 13mm. The robust socket design features 12 points of contact, allowing you to grip nuts and bolts in everything from professional mechanic repairs to household projects.
Find a secure grip to bust loose six different types of nuts and bolts with Craftsman’s 9-pc. Universal 1/4-in. Dr. Socket Set, MM, thanks to the universal design and strong build from Craftsman.
- One size fits all with the 9 pc. Universal 1/4-in. Dr. Socket Set, MM
- 9-piece set includes socket sizes – 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 and 13mm
- 1/4" drive size
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on April 01, 2012
Overall, others give this:
The idea of being able to use these sockets on multiple styles of bolt heads or nuts is why I purchased them. They work well and it is handy not to have to try to use pliers to get different bolts loose.
Well so far I seem to be pleases withbthe peoduct i baught myself as a gift. I like the fact that i can use them for multiple things. They come in handy for me at work and at home. I would definately reccommend this product to my family and friends.
As an helicopter mechanic I bought this set for the main reason of having a universal set since it would eliminate the reason to have a 12pt and 6pt socket set in my toolbox. Easy to read laser etched sockets helps you to find the socket you need quickly. When it comes to the quality of the socket I was highly disappointed. I easily stripped the 5 - 8mm sockets on nuts and bolts with low torque values, (30 - 80in/lbs) It simply comes down to the old saying, "you get what you pay for" and this set proves to be of low quality even when it comes to small tasks. Craftsman is no longer a brand of quality that I remember.
- Members Get 10% back in points on first $500 of each qualifying purchase with a Sears Card. Offer ends 25-Dec-2014 See details.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $24.99 with a purchase of $19.99 or more! Limit 1 per order Offer ends 27-Dec-2014 See details.
- Need it by December 24. Offer ends 24-Dec-2014 See details.