Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Weight:|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||3.6|
|Metric Opening Size:||SAE or Torx|
|SAE Opening Size:||1/4 in., 5/16 in., 3/8 in., 7/16 in., 1/2 in., 9/16 in., 5/8 in., 11/16 in., 3/4 in.|
|Torx Opening Size:||SAE or Metric|
|Length (in.):||5.1, 5.8, 6.54, 7.3, 8.14, 8.74, 9.52, 10.24, 10.97|
|Number Of Points:||12|
|Quantity in Set:||9|
Ratings & Reviews
9PC WRENCH SET SAE - This Craftsman 9-piece Inch Max Axess Wrench Set features a modified open end and long pattern wrenches which provide quick axess to and high performance. Features include ACCESS - Slim open end is among the best access in the industry. LOW PROFILE - Clinch Drive Plus open end for improved fastener grip and improved torque. LONG PATTERN - Improved user generated torque and long reach access.
Tough alloyed steel construction and Life Time Warranty ensures that this set will work hard as long as you do. A solid addition to your garage, shop and jobsite tool kit. Grab this 9 piece set and get turning for life.
- 9-PIECE INCH MAX AXESS WRENCH SET INCLUDES:
- 1 - 1/4-Inch FP Max Axess Combination Wrench
- 1 - 5/16-Inch FP Max Axess Combination Wrench
- 1 - 3/8-Inch FP Max Axess Combination Wrench
- 1 - 7/16-Inch FP Max Axess Combination Wrench
- 1 - 1/2-Inch FP Max Axess Combination Wrench
- 1 - 9/16-Inch FP Max Axess Combination Wrench
- 1 - 5/8-Inch FP Max Axess Combination Wrench
- 1 - 11/16-Inch FP Max Axess Combination Wrench
- 1 - 3/4-Inch FP Max Axess Combination Wrench
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on October 18, 2013
Overall, others give this:
All I can say is I'm buying more for gifts for the family. What a bargain price for this set of high polish and quality. With Shop Your Way Max you receive *************. Shipping is fast and the item comes in perfect. I used these on my car this morning and they worked great....Keep it up Sears.
Very nice wrenches, i purchased both the standard and metric sets. The box end is very low profile but sturdy enough to use for normal use. The open end is very thin compared to normal wrenchs.
Idaho Falls, ID
A few horrendous experiences trying to remove hardware in tight spaces makes the purchase of "specialty" tools well worth the price. These aren't much longer or lower profile than standard wrenches, so whether they save my tail someday is open to debate. Great finish on a nice set of combo wrenches regardless.
Santa Rosa, CA
These are super slim so there can go into places where other wrenches won't . They are also long for increased torque. Very nice looking and very high quality so last forever. Love these. If they are on sale I will buy it again in a heartbeat. Even at the regular price these are worth it in my book.
Attractively packaged, nicely priced, high gloss chrome finish, and claimed to be a lower profile design lead me to quickly ****** the last one of these off the rack at my local Sears store. I need a set of low profile wrenches for my work. However, when getting them to the shop, I found that they are no lower profile than my 25 year old Craftsman wrenches I already have two sets of. Disappointed and still searching for low profile wrenches under $200.
- Members Get 10% back in points on first $500 of each qualifying purchase with a Sears Card. Offer ends 25-Dec-2014 See details.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $24.99 with a purchase of $19.99 or more! Limit 1 per order Offer ends 27-Dec-2014 See details.
- Need it by December 24. Offer ends 24-Dec-2014 See details.