Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Weight:|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||3.6|
|Metric Opening Size:||8 mm, 10 mm, 12 mm, 13 mm, 14 mm, 15 mm, 16 mm, 17 mm, 18 mm|
|SAE Opening Size:||Metric or Torx|
|Torx Opening Size:||SAE or Metric|
|Length (in.):||5.8, 6.54, 7.73, 8.14, 8.74, 9.13, 9.52, 10.24, 10.59|
|Number Of Points:||12|
|Quantity in Set:||9|
Ratings & Reviews
9PC WRENCH SET MM - This Craftsman 9-piece Metric Max Axess Wrench Set features a modified open end and long pattern wrenches which provide quick axess to and high performance. Features include ACCESS - Slim open end is among the best access in the industry. LOW PROFILE - Clinch Drive Plus open end for improved fastener grip and improved torque. LONG PATTERN - Improved user generated torque and long reach access.
Tough alloyed steel construction and Life Time Warranty ensures that this set will work hard as long as you do. A solid addition to your garage, shop and jobsite tool kit. Grab this 9 piece set and get turning for life.
- 9-PIECE METRIC MAX AXESS WRENCH SET INCLUDES:
- 1 - 8 MM FP Max Axess Combination Wrench
- 1 - 10 MM FP Max Axess Combination Wrench
- 1 - 12 MM FP Max Axess Combination Wrench
- 1 - 13 MM FP Max Axess Combination Wrench
- 1 - 14 MM FP Max Axess Combination Wrench
- 1 - 15 MM FP Max Axess Combination Wrench
- 1 - 16 MM FP Max Axess Combination Wrench
- 1 - 17 MM FP Max Axess Combination Wrench
- 1 - 18 MM FP Max Axess Combination Wrench
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on October 18, 2013
Overall, others give this:
Las Cruces, NM
This set goes with the set of sockets my husband chose for my truck. We searched for a set to keep in my truck and this one has the 17mm that my truck needs.
Nothing beats craftsman as far as I am concerned, lifetime guarantee beats them all. Good weight, nice finish, well made. Nifty little carry case if you are so inclined. I put mine in the box but you get the carrier anyway. Good set of wrenches any man or woman would be proud to own. Nice set.
I purchased these a month or so ago and have had the chance to use them a few times. I have no problems with the wrenches other than the offset on the box end. It is no where near that of the common Craftsman raised panel wrenches which are supposedly offset 15 degrees. These max access wrenches seem like they are about 8-10 degrees offset.
Blue Springs, MO
Just the right length and slim to get into close quarters. These wrenches remind me of my other snap on wrenches for quality. I wish the number 11 was included in the set
- Members Get 10% back in points on first $500 of each qualifying purchase with a Sears Card. Offer ends 25-Dec-2014 See details.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $24.99 with a purchase of $19.99 or more! Limit 1 per order Offer ends 27-Dec-2014 See details.
- Need it by December 24. Offer ends 24-Dec-2014 See details.