Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Capacity:|
|Overall Dimensions:||6H x 2W in.|
|Color and Styling:|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||0.2|
|Hex Key Type:||Hex|
|Included with Item:|
|Warranties & Coverage:|
|General Warranty:||Lifetime Warranty|
|Hex End Size:||1/16 in., 5/64 in., 3/32 in., 7/64 in., 1/8 in., 9/64 in., 5/32 in., 3/16 in., 7/32 in., 1/4 in.|
|Hex End Size:||SAE or Torx|
|Hex End Size:||SAE or Metric|
Ratings & Reviews
A Set at Your Fingertips with the Craftsman 9-Piece Hex Key Set
The only thing better than the keep-it-in-one-place convenience of the Craftsman 9-piece SAE comfort grip hex key is the performance this tool crams into one six-inch package. No more struggling with the hand-cramping hassle of hex keys that come with "some assembly required" items. This Craftsman tool puts an array of nine of the most popular sizes in the palm of your hand, all with a comfortable, ergonomic handle.
The Craftsman 9-piece hex key set is created with the most-used standard sizes, from 5/64 to a quarter inch. There are three on one end and six on the other for easy maneuverability. The hex keys fold compactly into the handle for easy storage in a 6-inch-by-2-inch package.
- The Craftsman 9-piece SAE comfort grip hex key keeps quality tools at your fingertips in a compact package
- The set is a great part of that first tool box or fantastic for those frustrated with cheap hex keys that come with many products
- The keys are standard measure
- The hex end sizes are 1/4, 1/8, 3/32, 1/16, 3/16, 7/32, 5/64, 5/32, 7/64 and 9/64 inches
- The tools fold neatly into a compact 6 inch by 2 inch handle
- The ball ends are straight
- The set is backed by Craftsman's forever guarantee
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on May 13, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Cedar Falls, IA
This tool is perhaps one of the handiest items for my tool box. It is super easy to flip one out, use it and fold up taking very little space and back together. Also, it provides a good grip as opposed to the older ones that are on a ring.
San Diego, CA
There's not too much to say about a tool like this. It's a hex key set. It screws hex screws. Feels pretty solid, and is comfortable to use. I only gave it four stars instead of five because the mechanism that the keys turn on feels slightly weak, but only time will tell if that's an issue.
I need an allen wrench to lower a baby crib. The crib did come with a wrench to lower it but of course it get misplaced. I went to Sears & found this hand gadget that had all the sizes (Of course I did not know which one I needed) It is all connected so you can not lose any of them! The perfect tool!
I recently bought this new hex set due to my older one breaking. I wasn't too fond of paying too much for these but now that I use them almost everyday (mechanic) I love these. They are comfortable so your fingers won't get sore after your done. They also feel durable, the last ones I had were cheap plastic casing. Like always craftsman delivers on quality.
i have been carrying these on me for a little over a month now everyday and they have worked out pretty well. They are a little bulkier than id like them to be but work.
- Members Get 10% back in points on first $500 of each qualifying purchase with a Sears Card. Offer ends 25-Dec-2014 See details.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $24.99 with any storewide purchase of $19.99 or more! Offer ends 29-Nov-2014 See details.
- Need it by December 24. Offer ends 24-Dec-2014 See details.