Specifications & Dimensions
|Number Of Points:||12|
|Warranties & Coverage:|
|General Warranty:||Guaranteed forever|
|Dimensions and Weight:|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||0.2|
|Metric Opening Size:||9 mm, 10 mm|
Ratings & Reviews
Ratcheting box end wrench. Offset-style metric 9 x 10mm. 12 pt. openings. 5-7/16 in. long. Features thumb-operated reversing levers. Exceeds Fed. Spec. GGG-W-001405 for torque capacity.
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on May 13, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Overall Rating Breakdown:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Great wrench at a good price. I would recommend Craftsman produce to all of my friends, coworkers, and family members. This wrench is a perfect tool for automotive projects.
Great tool for the price, will be a good addition to my toolbox. Like all craftsman tools it is warranted for life. I have only used the warranty a few times in my life, and I never had a problem with the return. I am always looking for a bargain.
The reviewer indicated they are affiliated with this product. The reviewer indicated they received a sample of this product.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 30-Apr-2014 See details.
- MAX Member Exclusive. Choose FREE Store Pickup and Get 5% back in points! Offer ends 30-Jun-2014 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Get this Tool Item at a limited time Hot Price! Sold By Sears Offer ends 03-May-2014 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card. Offer ends 19-Apr-2014 See details.