Specifications & Dimensions
|Handle Type:||Side, Ergonomic comfort grip|
|Number of Handles:||2|
Ratings & Reviews
This Craftsman Fixed Base Router Cuts with Precision
Designed to deliver the smooth, accurate performance you need, this ¾ horse power router combines dual full view windows with a precision machined base and a soft starting motor that eliminates jerking. Featuring a die cast aluminum body and machined steel motor sleeve, it balances lightweight performance and durability, while the replaceable carbon brushes ensure a long, powerful service life. Easy to change bits with a spring loaded spindle and built to deliver precision height adjustments of just 1/64th an inch, this fixed base router delivers fast, accurate performance. Add it to your shop, and get the cut you need to get the job done right.
- Craftsman fixed base router includes: Includes Router, fixed Base, 1/4" collet, vacuum attachment, chip deflector, sub base, screws and collet wrench
- Soft start technology prevents router take off as the Craftsman motor slowly increases to its full capacity of 25,000 RPM
- Positive cam locking buckle system secures the router bit at the desired height and prevents the router from self-adjusting during use
- Die cast aluminum upper and lower motor housing is lightweight, yet provides strength. Steel machined motor sleeve houses the mandrel and gearbox
- Allows for micro-height adjustments in 1/64-inch increments by simply turning the height adjustment knob
- Ergonomic tear drop handles ergonomically designed handles reduce vibration and user fatigue while providing a superior grip and feel at virtually any position
- Dual full-view windows provides a clear sight-line to the router bit and work surface from both the front or rear of the router. Chip deflector keeps the debris contained and away from the operator. The router also can be attached to a 1 1/4-inch vacuum adaptor
- Heavy-duty precision machined router base with clear sub-base provides a level platform to properly secure and level the appropriate router sub-base. Clear router sub-bases are designed to help illuminate the work area as well as for proper debris extraction. Router sub-base are universal and will also accept steel threaded router bushings
- Spring loaded spindle locking mechanism spring loaded spindle lock is located in the front of the router for easy removal of the router bit or router collet with the use of one wrench
- Replaceable Carbon Brushes for long, dependable service (replacement brushes available separately)
- 1 Year / 90 Day Warranty
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on April 29, 2011
0 Reviews have been submitted for this product
You get to post the first review, you lucky dog you.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $24.99 with a purchase of $19.99 or more! Limit 1 per order Offer ends 14-Feb-2015 See details.