Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Weight:|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||1|
|Measuring Tool Accuracy:||+/- 1/8 in. at 100 ft.|
|Measuring Tool Range:||100 ft.|
Ratings & Reviews
Quick, easy, and accurate point-to-point measuring up to 100 ft. With an accuracy of +/- 1/8 in. and a high visibility LCD screen, the Accutrac Laser measuring tool displays measurements quickly and clearly. With the intuitive measurement buttons, the precision laser measuring technology allows you to easily determine measurements for paint, wallpaper, flooring, trim, window treatments, carpentry, plumbing, HVAC, appraisals and more. Use the measuring tool to find the Length, area, volume, Pythagorean (indirect) or continuous measurement then convert those measurements to and from: Decimal feet, feet & inches, decimal inches, inches, meters and millimeters for any project. The compact design featuring soft-grip is versatile, easy-to-use and convenient to store.
- Accuracy - +/- 1/8-in. at 100 ft.
- LCD screen - high visibility, backlit screen with easy-to-use numerals
- Tripod mount - 1/4-in. thread on back
- Clear button - erases current measurement
- Add/Subtract - calculates the sum of multiple measurements
- 4 measuring reference points - flip-out pin for measuring from inside corners
- Power On/Off with auto power-save
- Read button - activates laser and initiates measurement
- Min/Max button - Continuous mode finds min/max distance from a fixed point
- Soft-grip - for firm grip and comfort
- Mode button - Length, area, volume, 2 or 3 point Pythagorean (indirect) and continuous mode measuring
- Unit button - Decimal feet, feet & inches, decimal inches, inches, meters and millimeters.
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on July 26, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
These type units are terrific for people that work alone, when the units work...... First, I had a $99 Bosch unit, which worked great for 2 weeks, very accurate and easy to use, then it died. So, I got another name brand unit because the Bosch was out of stock, but it had terrible accuracy, being off more than an inch on measurements under 10ft was normal.... I returned it the same day I bought it and went across the mall to Sears. I have very recently bought several of very nice Craftsman tools in the C3 portable 19 volt line. The c3 hammer drill is wonderful....
The store that I went to only carried this Craftsman model and no laser measuring devices, so I thought that this Craftsman might be the thing I needed. I didn't know that Craftsman had a laser measuring device. It's a nice unit, with lots of features, but it wasn't any more accurate than the previous brand X unit that I returned, being off an inch or more on a simple 5' to 6' test. Needless to say, I'm very disappointed. I have some Craftsman tools that are over 30 years old and still in good working condition. I expected a tool with the Craftsman name on it to be an accurate tool, at least within the accuracy specified, which was much less than 1". I need accurate measurements for cutting lumber. If I only needed a guess, I can do that without spending $100.
To be fair, this unit may be defective and I got the last one that they had, so there isn't another one for me to try in the store. So, this one is going back tomorrow and I'll buy something else.
Product works great and saved me from having to hang for a building 50' in the air with a tape measure.
The reviewer indicated they are affiliated with this product.
I've had mine about six months and it just quit working. I've used it maybe a dozen times. It never would work in the daylight and never over a hundred feet. It was accurate when it did work. It gets the distinction of knowing that it was the last Craftsman tool I'll ever buy..
Saint Johns, MI
Easy to use. Even for the person with little experience in this type of device. Awesome for big or small projects. A friend of mine recommended this to me and I have not stopped using it since.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- ONLINE ONLY! SYW Max Members get $5 back in points with a purchase of $25 or more in Tools. Offer ends 30-Apr-2015 See details.
- Members get $10 back in points on a qualifying purchase of $75 or more. Items sold by Sears. Offer ends 18-Apr-2015 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $19.99 with any storewide purchase of $19.99 or more! Offer ends 31-May-2015 See details.
- Get Anvil or Bypass Pruner for $9.99 with any storewide purchase of $25 or more! Offer ends 31-May-2015 See details.