Craftsman Adjustable Rolling Mechanics Seat with Onboard Tool TrayItem# 00951828000 | Model# 51828
Specifications & Dimensions
|Item Weight (lbs.):||19.2 lbs.|
|Overall Height (In.):||21.5|
|Overall Width (In.):||17|
|Seat Height:||Adjustable from 16" to 21"|
|Seat Width & Depth:||Round 14"|
|General Warranty:||1 year home use/90 days commercial use|
|Weight Capacity (lbs.):||300|
|Cushion Material:||Foam Vinyl|
|Assembly Required:||Assembly Required|
|Materials & Finish:|
Ratings & Reviews
Adjustable Rolling Mechanics Seat with Onboard Tool Tray for Your Shop
You might spend hours at your workbench or moving around your shop, but the Craftsman adjustable rolling mechanics seat with onboard tool tray lets you do it in comfort and style. Sure, you can take a toolbox to every part of your shop every time you have to move from one work spot to another, but it's cumbersome and easy to spill. Consider this seat instead, which features firm padding for support and a tool tray that brings your essentials with you wherever you need to go.
Vinyl padding on this adjustable rolling mechanics seat with onboard tool tray offers countless hours of use without breaking down and it's easy to clean. The slick surface keeps the seat from absorbing fluids or odors from your automotive projects. Adjust the seat anywhere from 16" to 21" tall for maximum comfort. Heavy duty steel construction is durable enough to withstand years of use while still rolling smooth.
- Craftsman adjustable rolling mechanics seat with onboard tool tray features a 5 in. height adjustment range
- Easily move to different work benches, vehicles, or other such points in your shop
- Vinyl seat is comfortable, durable and easy to clean
- Ball-bearing castors withstanding miles of high-impact use
- Steel tool tray is 17" in diameter and with smaller removable trays
Added on July 26, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
The Craftsman adjustable mechanic seat is more stable and comfortable than lesser models. The attractive seat cushion has easy height adjustments and the wheels rolls smoothly. It has handy onboard tool trays for storing small parts, screws or tools but unfortunately they have a tendancy to pop out during use. Quality design and materials make this mechanics seat a favorite in my garage.
Evergreen Park, IL
The casters are really nice on this. The removable trays are also really convenient. The stool feels solid and has no wobble at all. You can't even compare this to the lower line creeper seats from Craftsman. That being said, I would really suggest getting this seat.
Perfect addition to my shop. High quality, the trays are essential. I use this seat to work on all projects in my basement. It makes it easy to maneuver around and makes work much easier. I have also used the seat to paint and to work on my car. This item is now essential to my shop.
This rolling stool is great for our Bicycle Shop Mechanic. You can lock the wheels out so the stool won't roll away from you while working on a project. The trays around the bottom are great for holding small items and tools.
I have been looking for a good little mechanics stool for a while and never thought to look at Sears, I ran across this when I was in shopping one day its great quality and I love the removable compartments on the bottom, the seat is also adjustable I use it all the time when I am working on my truck now.
The Craftsman adjustable rolling mechanics seat is great. It is exactly what I expected. I find myself using it frequently in my home garage. Rolls easily from place to place and the handy storage trays are a great place to put those small parts like nuts and bolts as well as tools. I absolutely love mine.
This seat has five wheels so it doesn't turn over but also doesn't take up a lot of room. The gas cylinder makes height adjustment easy. No more back pain from seating too low. The tray is great for holding parts and tools.
This stool is perfect for working around the garage. It's adjustable so you can you use it for working on just about any project. It rolls easily.
- Members Get 10% back in points on first $500 of each qualifying purchase with a Sears Card. Offer ends 25-Dec-2014 See details.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Online Only! Extra Savings on select tools Sold by Sears! Offer ends 29-Nov-2014 See details.
- Need it by December 24. Offer ends 24-Dec-2014 See details.