Specifications & Dimensions
|Item Weight (lbs.):||19.2 lbs.|
|Overall Height (In.):||21.5|
|Overall Width (In.):||17|
|Seat Height:||Adjustable from 16" to 21"|
|Seat Width & Depth:||Round 14"|
|General Warranty:||1 year home use/90 days commercial use|
|Weight Capacity (lbs.):||300|
|Cushion Material:||Foam Vinyl|
|Assembly Required:||Assembly Required|
|Materials & Finish:|
|Wheels or Casters:||Yes|
Ratings & Reviews
Adjustable Rolling Mechanics Seat with Onboard Tool Tray for Your Shop
You might spend hours at your workbench or moving around your shop, but the Craftsman adjustable rolling mechanics seat with onboard tool tray lets you do it in comfort and style. Sure, you can take a toolbox to every part of your shop every time you have to move from one work spot to another, but it's cumbersome and easy to spill. Consider this seat instead, which features firm padding for support and a tool tray that brings your essentials with you wherever you need to go.
Vinyl padding on this adjustable rolling mechanics seat with onboard tool tray offers countless hours of use without breaking down and it's easy to clean. The slick surface keeps the seat from absorbing fluids or odors from your automotive projects. Adjust the seat anywhere from 16" to 21" tall for maximum comfort. Heavy duty steel construction is durable enough to withstand years of use while still rolling smooth.
- Craftsman adjustable rolling mechanics seat with onboard tool tray features a 5 in. height adjustment range
- Easily move to different work benches, vehicles, or other such points in your shop
- Vinyl seat is comfortable, durable and easy to clean
- Ball-bearing castors withstanding miles of high-impact use
- Steel tool tray is 17" in diameter and with smaller removable trays
Added on July 26, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
The Craftsman adjustable mechanic seat is more stable and comfortable than lesser models. The attractive seat cushion has easy height adjustments and the wheels rolls smoothly. It has handy onboard tool trays for storing small parts, screws or tools but unfortunately they have a tendancy to pop out during use. Quality design and materials make this mechanics seat a favorite in my garage.
This seat has five wheels so it doesn't turn over but also doesn't take up a lot of room. The gas cylinder makes height adjustment easy. No more back pain from seating too low. The tray is great for holding parts and tools.
This stool is perfect for working around the garage. It's adjustable so you can you use it for working on just about any project. It rolls easily.
I had purchased the cheaper red stool before because it was cheap. Until my 300 lb. friend sat on it to put his shoes on. The seat was never the same, seat was bent, ball bearings would fall out when rolling around. Opted to wait for this black one to go on sale. Now I just need to keep it away from over weight people from using it! LOL! It's way better made and bigger wheels. Hope it lasts.
This seat is worth the little extra expense from the red seat mechanics stool Craftsman offers. It's more comfortable and the tray at the bottom is recessed so tools or parts that are not magnetic, won't roll or fall off.
New Tazewell, TN
This is a good adjustable roller mechanic seat. It has solid casters for rolling around the shop and the seat is pretty comfortable. I like the height adjustments and having the tray below the seat makes it easy to keep tools handy when I'm moving around the shop. There are cheaper models including a cheaper Craftsman model.
I bought one 2 or3 weeks ago on sale and liked it so much I came back and got a second one full price. Great sturdy stool with large wheels so it rolls great.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 30-Apr-2014 See details.
- MAX Member Exclusive. Choose FREE Store Pickup and Get 5% back in points! Offer ends 30-Jun-2014 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Online Only! Extra 10% off Lift Equipment Sold by Sears! Offer ends 19-Apr-2014 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card. Offer ends 19-Apr-2014 See details.