Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Weight:|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||24.5|
|Air Outlet Size:||1/4 in.|
|Electrical Phase Type:||Single phase|
|Maximum Operating Pressure (psi.):||135|
|Compressor Tank Capacity (gal.):||.5|
|Number of Pumps:||1|
Ratings & Reviews
Craftsman AirBoss™ 1.2 Gallon Oil-less Air Compressor and Hose Kit
The compact size and light weight of the Craftsman 1.2 Gallon air compressor make it ideal for work on any level. Delivering 1.8 SCFM @ 90 PSI, this compressor will power any finish nailer or stapler and is perfect for inflating car, truck and RV tires.
Featuring Craftsman’s oil less pump technology with sound filtration, this compressor uses no oil and noise is reduced to only 73 decibels for a cleaner and quieter environment. The 120 Volt electric motor provides fast recovery from 110 PSI to 135 PSI in only 15 seconds.
This Craftsman compressor also features dual air outlets for tools and inflation. The quick-connect outlet provides an easy connection for an air hose to power tools and accessories.
The dedicated inflation outlet includes a 6' inflation hose with Thumb-Lock air chuck, so it is always ready to inflate .
Additional standard features include a robust metal handle and impact resistant shroud for added durability. Built-in storage for air hose, power cord and accessories for added convenience between work sites. Draining the tank is quick and easy thanks to a ball-valve tank drain that requires only a 1/4 turn. The compressor kit includes a 25' coil air hose and a 6 piece inflation kit.
- 120 Volt 12 Amp electric motor provides fast recovery from 110 PSI to 135 PSI in only 15 seconds
- Max pressure of 135 PSI and air delivery of 1.8 SCFM @ 90 PSI this compressor will power any finish nailer or stapler and is perfect for inflating car, truck and RV tires
- Oil less pump technology with sound filtration, the compressor uses no oil and reduces noise to only 73 decibels for a cleaner and quieter environment
- Dual air outlets for tools and inflation - includes a 6' inflation hose with Thumb-Lock air chuck
- Metal handle and impact resistant shroud for added durability
- Ball-valve tank drain makes draining the tank quick and easy requiring only a 1/4 turn
- Built-in storage for air hose, power cord and accessories for added convenience between work sites
- Includes a 25' coil air hose and a 6 piece inflation kit
- Craftsman 1 Year warranty
Specifications & Dimensions
- Air Outlet Size: 1/4 in.
- Drain System: Manual
- Electrical Phase Type: Single phase
- Lubrication Type: Oil-free
- Portability: Portable
- Color/Finish: Craftsman Red
- Electric Rating: 110-120V AC
- Power Type: Electric
- Safety Enhancements:
- Safety Shut Off: Yes
- Cord Length (ft.): 6
- Number of Wheels: 0
- Amps: 12
- Horsepower: 0.75
- Maximum Operating Pressure (psi.): 135
- Stages: One stage
- SCFM Delivery At 40 psi: 2.7
- SCFM Delivery At 90 psi: 1.8
- Compressor Tank Capacity (gal.): 1.2
- Tank Style: Hot-dog
- Number of Pumps: 1
- Pump Life (hrs.): 150
- Pump Style: Piston
- Pump Type: UMC Design
- CETL Listed: Yes
- UL Listed: No
- Item Weight (lbs.): 19.6
Added on September 24, 2013
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
I use it to blow out client computers and it works great for this and to blow up tires. I have not used it with air tools, but doubt that it would be strong enough to do this. Sears even gave me $5.00 back when they couldn't get it to me in pickup in less than 5 minutes.
I use it for work on small jobs, it runs all my nailers just fine even my framing nailer if I only need to shoot a strip or two. Does cycle constanly under heavy use it is only a 1.2 gal tank, but it fills fairly quickly around 30 sec from 0-135 psi. Its a bit quieter then your average compressor sounds like a little 12v tire inflater and its super light and portable. Don't expect it to be something is not its a small cheap portable compressor for very light duty work and it Excels at that from what I have seen so far. As for how long it will last will have to be seen specs say 150 hr pump life, if it runs that long its a good valve for the money. Great little compress for a diy weekender or for the professional who needs a small light duty portable compressor for those punch lists or small jobs.
Kansas City, MO
Bought this to carry in my RV motorhome. RV tires are high pressure, 80 psi and it is critical to keep them inflated properly. I do not want to be driving around looking for a service station with an air hose, only to find it is not working. This unit inflates my RV tires quickly with ease. It is 18 lbs. lighter than the pancake models making it much easier to carry and less weight in the RV. It comes with all the accessories I need, hose and chucks. I didn't need to purchase anything additional except a good quality tire gauge.
It's cute. Nothing more than an expensive air pump. The quick connect is useless with a 1 gallon tank and a motor that can keep up. Won't run the lightest of tools.
The reviewer indicated they are affiliated with this product.
My parents are moving to fluoridate for retirement. And did not want to lug a huge compressor with them while also being able to fill up tires and the grand kids pool toys. Perfect size!
Good useful air compressor for the home. This is of compact size and takes very little space in my garage for storage. It looks cool in the shape, and works well for me to inflate tires.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 01-Nov-2014 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.