Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Capacity:|
|Overall Dimensions:||4.31 x 8.75 x 1 in.|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||0.8|
|Handle Type:||light weight aluminum and stainless steel handle|
|Warranties & Coverage:|
|General Warranty:||Guaranteed forever|
|Materials & Finish:|
Ratings & Reviews
Includes standard and mini sized utility knife. Lightweight anodized aluminum handle utility knife. Easy Sliding open/close mechanism with locking safety switch. Quick blade changing mechanism. Uses most standard utility knife blades. Built in key chain lanyard.
- Light weight and durable aluminum handle
- One touch blade quick release for easy blade change
- One-hand slide mechanism extends and retracts blade
- Lock design for safety when not in use
Added on May 26, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
I now own all craftsmans utility knifes. This one is great for big boxes. Fits good in you back pocket and dont worry it has a lock so it wont poke you. Great red color makes it hard to loose when your busy. Great item all around and guaranteed forever cant beat that!
Western Springs, IL
These excellent utility knifes are just what I needed. My wife is a box hoarder and will never throw any boxes away. After 2 hours(no kiddng) of cutting boxes the blade was still sharp. I got extra blades anyway. Now my back staircase is no longer a fire hazard. Thanks Craftsman!
I bought these because I always like a good box knife. I liked the size and weight of them. They were not cheaply made. The only flaw I see is that when I am putting some weight on them to get through some thicker material, the blade tries to close due to the location of the retract button. Usually my thumb rests on that button. Other than that, I like them enough that I already bought some replacement blades.
Palm Springs, CA
The 2pc Craftsman slide locking utility knife set are some of the nicest looking utiity or box cutters around. The anodized aluminum finish has a treadplate pattern for grip and stainless steel handles. Changing blades are easy but only the larger utility knife uses standard replacement blades. I found the knives a bit heavy for a box cutter and somewhat bulky. The lock mechanism is only for safety when NOT in use but on my sample the smaller utility knife did not stop the blade from sliding out. That could cause obvious problems if the blade pokes out at the wrong time. I like my older Craftsman switch-blade style utility knives because they are less bulky, lighter and the safety when NOT in use is simply closing the switch-blade.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- ONLINE ONLY! SYW Max Members get $5 back in points with a purchase of $25 or more in Tools. Offer ends 30-Apr-2015 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $19.99 with any storewide purchase of $19.99 or more! Offer ends 31-May-2015 See details.
- Get Anvil or Bypass Pruner for $9.99 with any storewide purchase of $25 or more! Offer ends 31-May-2015 See details.