Craftsman AssureLink™ Internet DC Belt Drive Garage Door Opener w/DieHard® Battery Backup, No Annual Fees, Free App DownloadItem# 00903043000 | Model# 3043
Specifications & Dimensions
|Door Opener Type:||Belt Drive|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||38.75|
|Battery Backup Function:||Yes|
|Motor Power Type:||DC|
|Number of Lights:||2|
|Number of Remotes Included:||2|
|Safety Sensor Type:||Contact and non-contact|
|Has Emergency Release:||Yes|
|Open Door Monitor:||Yes|
|Safety Sensor Beam Technology:||Yes|
|Wall Control Type:||Motion detecting wall control|
|Rolling Code Protection:||Yes|
|ENERGY STAR Compliant:||No|
Ratings & Reviews
Craftsman Assurelink Garage Door Opener: Safe, Secure, Connected - No Annual Fees and Free App Download!
The Assurelink Garage Door system delivers quality control and peace of mind in an innovative package. If you’ve ever hustled out of the house not certain whether or not you closed the garage door, wanted the garage door to open as you pull in the drive or needed the assurance, that no matter what, you’re garage will be safe, secure and accessible to only you, this is the system you want. Featuring an advanced tri frequency remote control this garage door opener, not only delivers an extended range, but cuts down on interference so even when you’re a block away, your garage will be ready to open at the touch of a button.
Did you close the garage door? Are you sure? The Craftsman Assurelink Garage Door system includes two powerful tools to help deal with that question. With a built-in wall timer, you can set your door to close automatically after you exit, and if you need proof to put a worried mind to rest, Assurelink allows you to monitor and activate your garage door from the web, so whether you’re in Bangkok on business or walled-in by downtown traffic, you can know for certain that your home is safe and secure. A solid system that delivers day after day for decades, install Assurelink in your garage, and get the dependability, reliability and convenience. And backed by the power of DieHard® this system will deliver, even when the power company just can’t.
DC Motor with Soft Start-Stop
- Provides smooth, ultra quiet operation of the opener. Ideal for garages with living areas nearby.
- The belt is steel reinforced and manufactured like a steel belted tire with braided steel cables to insure years of dependable, quiet performance.
Craftsman AssureLink Internet Gateway*
- Allows you to monitor and operate your garage door from anywhere with your internet-enabled smartphone, cell phone, laptop, or tablet via the Craftsman AssureLink mobile app* or web-interface*.
- Perfect for those times when you are away from home and can’t remember if you have closed your garage door.
- Allows you to provide access to your home (via garage door) as needed for family, friends, deliveries, etc. when you aren’t at home.
DieHard® Battery Backup
- Battery backup systems provides up to 20 open/close cycles in the first 24 hours of a power outage.
- Always charged to allow door control, safety sensors, and remotes to operate on stored power
- Great for homes where the garage service door is the primary entry to the home
LCD Smart Motion Detecting Wall Console
- Operates the opener from inside the garage
- Shows time, temperature, and opener diagnostic functions
- Allows for easy programming of remotes, keypads, and light and lock setting through an easy menu system
- Turns on the opener lights when movement is sensed
- This feature (built into the wall console) may be quickly programmed to automatically close the garage door after 1, 5, or 10 minutes or you can create a custom setting up to 99 minutes.
- Ensures the highest level of safety, the garage door opener lights will flash and a warning alarm will sound when closing the door through the AssureLink Gateway or the Timer-to-Close feature alerting anyone in the area is notified that the door is closing.
Tri-Frequency Radio System
- Multiple frequency system virtually eliminates the effects of interference caused by products in and around the home, helping to make sure you can access the garage every time and from the greatest distance.
- Automatic sleep mode uses less than one (1) watt of power when the opener is not in use making the unit more environmentally friendly.
Automatic Force Settings
- The opener automatically monitors, sets and adjusts (as needed) the force required to open and close the garage door during temperature fluctuations.
Push Button Electronic Limits
- Easier than old-style screw terminals for setting the optimal open or close travel distance of your garage door.
MyQ™ Technology Compatible
- This unit is compatible with other home activation products enabled with MyQ technology.
- Compatible with the in-vehicle remote control system (may require an external adapter depending on the make, model, and year of your vehicle; visit www.homelink.com for additional information)
Quick Install Rail System
- Provides faster and easier installation. The rail assembles in 60 seconds.
- Safety reversing sensors with Rapid-Snap® brackets project an invisible light beam across the garage door opening and automatically reverses the door if anything interrupts the beam while the door is going down.
- Sensing technology will stop the door from closing if contact is made with a person or object
- Theft protection system securely locks door when it is down preventing intruders from entering garage
Anti-burglary Coding Technology
- Assures that a new code is sent every time the remote control is used
Included in the box:
- Power unit, wall console, battery backup unit, safety sensors, rail, hardware, owner’s manual
- Two (2) 3-function remotes, perfect for multi-car families
- One (1) Wireless keyless entry pad, allows entry into garage without a key or remote using a secure 4-digit programmable PIN. Includes the convenient one button to close feature.
- AssureLink Gateway
Professional installation available
Extension kits to complete installation for 8’ (9-53728) and 10’ (9-53729) doors are available.
10-year Limited Motor Warranty
3-year Limited Parts Warranty
Added on September 01, 2011
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
Great opener one issue was with the addendum to the directions for installing the belt drive. These addendum pages should have been stapled to the owners manual. Once I found this addendum adjusting the belt tension was straight forward. After installed everything worked great except the backup battery which would not take a charge even after 4 days. The store in Merrillville Indiana informed me that I would have to return the entire opener to resolve the bad battery. I was not happy with this. After contacting Sears customer service they ordered a new battery that shipped straight from the manufacturer which is what the customer service agent said the store could have done themselves.
Started having problems with the safety sensors the day after having it professionally installed. I called the Sears Authorized Installers and explained that the door doesn't always close. They said the lights on the sensors have to be solid, they were. They said if they come out it will be a $75 charge and recommended I try to adjust the sensors myself, which I did. The lights didn't change, but the door worked. Now I have to adjust the sensors every couple days, but still doesn't always solve the problem. A couple times I have manually closed the door and then run the opener and it worked fine, caught the door and closed it tight. Went with a Craftsman due to the reputation & a high-end model, what a disappointment. This will be the last Craftsman, other than tools, that I purchase.
This craftsman was easy to put together except for one glaring frustrating step. There is a bolt/spring that keeps tension on the belt. This part had been changed and the manual had not been updated to reflect this change. After two hours I gave up. The next day out of desperation I started scouring the web and after another close to two hours I stumbled across and updated manual. After 40 minutes it was humming along opening a closing the door like a champ. Quiet and faster than my old chamberlain. The assurelink works fine but is a little slow to connect. I tried it from the driveway and it is much faster to get out of the car and just punch in the code. Our power has not gone out for more than a couple of minutes in 2 years but the battery back up is peace of mind. Except for the manual being outdated it was a simple job that would have taken under 2 hours had every thing gone according to plan. Would recommend this opener with no qualms.
Saint Paul, MN
This Craftsman Assurelink Internet DC Belt Drive Garage Door Opener with battery backup is so slick to install and to use. It is super quiet which helps out greatly in the early morning as I leave for work! I also love the technology side with the Assurelink. I can open and close from my iPhone. Which is especially nice if I or someone else forgot to close it when we left! Another Great product by Craftsman!
This is thebest operator I ever owned. Had chaimberlain, genie... By far the best. Super quiet. Super reliable. Setup was easy and the iOS app is a great security tool for peace of mind.
Kansas City, MO
The garage door opener button on the wall blacks out. It will reset if removed from the wall and reconnected. It does this about every two weeks. I have had the product for 7 months. I have been on the phone for over 4 hours, (I am on hold as I type this.) Once I was told that I needed to call a different number and was given the same number that got me in contact with the person that I was currently talking to. I have talked with Lonna, Christina, Anita, Steve, Brenda, and listed to the fine automated voice and am now waiting for a manager. The online warranty document clearly states that parts are covered up to 1 year but not labor. I was told the part is covered, but they wont mail it, a repairman has to bring it and charge me for the trip. If this seems fair, go ahead and buy from Sears or Craftsman. Sears and Craftsmen are not the companies they used to be. DO NOT BUY SEARS or CRAFTSMAN unless you are OK with no service.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 05-Apr-2014 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card. Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.