Craftsman AssureLink™ Internet 3/4 HP DC Belt Drive Garage Door Opener DieHard® Battery Backup, No Annual Fees FREE SHIPPINGItem# 00903043000 | Model# 3043
Specifications & Dimensions
|Door Opener Type:||Belt Drive|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||38.75|
|Battery Backup Function:||Yes|
|Motor Power Type:||DC|
|Number of Lights:||2|
|Number of Remotes Included:||2|
|Safety Sensor Type:||Contact and non-contact|
|Has Emergency Release:||Yes|
|Open Door Monitor:||Yes|
|Safety Sensor Beam Technology:||Yes|
|Wall Control Type:||Motion detecting wall control|
|Rolling Code Protection:||Yes|
|ENERGY STAR Compliant:||No|
Ratings & Reviews
Craftsman Assurelink Garage Door Opener: Safe, Secure, Connected - No Annual Fees and Free App Download!
The Assurelink Garage Door system delivers quality control and peace of mind in an innovative package. If you’ve ever hustled out of the house not certain whether or not you closed the garage door, wanted the garage door to open as you pull in the drive or needed the assurance, that no matter what, you’re garage will be safe, secure and accessible to only you, this is the system you want. Featuring an advanced tri frequency remote control this garage door opener, not only delivers an extended range, but cuts down on interference so even when you’re a block away, your garage will be ready to open at the touch of a button.
Did you close the garage door? Are you sure? The Craftsman Assurelink Garage Door system includes two powerful tools to help deal with that question. With a built-in wall timer, you can set your door to close automatically after you exit, and if you need proof to put a worried mind to rest, Assurelink allows you to monitor and activate your garage door from the web, so whether you’re in Bangkok on business or walled-in by downtown traffic, you can know for certain that your home is safe and secure. A solid system that delivers day after day for decades, install Assurelink in your garage, and get the dependability, reliability and convenience. And backed by the power of DieHard® this system will deliver, even when the power company just can’t.
Free shipping! Orders $59 or more including this Craftsman Garage Door Opener
Look for 'ship free' to find qualifying products. Applies to mailiable products sold by Sears and Kmart. Excludes Marketplace and delivery items. Additional exclusions apply. Please see offer details on qualifying product pages. Applies to items Sold by Sears AND Kmart. This promotion is not eligible with international orders. FREE Standard Shipping on orders of $59 or more applies to mailable items Sold by Sears AND Kmart. Excludes Agio brand, Food & Grocery, Compact Refrigerators, Fencing, Tires, Wheels, Lawn Mowers, Tractor Attachments, Pet Food, Pet Litter & Supplies, Pools and Accessories, Trampolines, Outdoor Playsets, Kids Outdoor Vehicles, Wagons, Easels, Art Desks, Kitchen and Housekeeping Playsets, Treadmills, Ellipticals, Pilates Machines, Home Gyms and Weight Sets, Rowers and Steppers, Inversion Tables, Exercise Bikes, Bikes and Accessories, Scooters, Backboards and Rims, Game Room Tables, Tents, Air Conditioners, select Tool items and Automotive Services. Offer applies to merchandise shipped via normal UPS ground service only (most items under 150 lbs). Offer does not extend to items purchased from landsend.com, Sears Parts Direct, Sears licensed partner websites, digital services, Sears Presents, and Shop At Home catalogs. Free shipping value varies by ship to location. Items shipped via lowest cost or ground shipping method. Lowest cost and ground shipping methods only apply to orders shipped to the US continental 48 states, and the District of Columbia (does not apply to shipments to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, Guam, Canada, Mexico, the U.S. Virgin Islands or to Military APO/FPO addresses). Products over 35lbs cannot be shipped to APO/FPO locations - all APO/FPO shipments are USPS. Estimated offer value ranges from $6.80 to $64. Offer excludes shipping costs on Oversized Shipping or In-Home Oversized Shipping Items.
DC Motor with Soft Start-Stop
- Provides smooth, ultra quiet operation of the opener. Ideal for garages with living areas nearby.
- The belt is steel reinforced and manufactured like a steel belted tire with braided steel cables to insure years of dependable, quiet performance.
Craftsman AssureLink Internet Gateway*
- Allows you to monitor and operate your garage door from anywhere with your internet-enabled smartphone, cell phone, laptop, or tablet via the Craftsman AssureLink mobile app* or web-interface*.
- Perfect for those times when you are away from home and can’t remember if you have closed your garage door.
- Allows you to provide access to your home (via garage door) as needed for family, friends, deliveries, etc. when you aren’t at home.
DieHard® Battery Backup
- Battery backup systems provides up to 20 open/close cycles in the first 24 hours of a power outage.
- Always charged to allow door control, safety sensors, and remotes to operate on stored power
- Great for homes where the garage service door is the primary entry to the home
LCD Smart Motion Detecting Wall Console
- Operates the opener from inside the garage
- Shows time, temperature, and opener diagnostic functions
- Allows for easy programming of remotes, keypads, and light and lock setting through an easy menu system
- Turns on the opener lights when movement is sensed
- This feature (built into the wall console) may be quickly programmed to automatically close the garage door after 1, 5, or 10 minutes or you can create a custom setting up to 99 minutes.
- Ensures the highest level of safety, the garage door opener lights will flash and a warning alarm will sound when closing the door through the AssureLink Gateway or the Timer-to-Close feature alerting anyone in the area is notified that the door is closing.
Tri-Frequency Radio System
- Multiple frequency system virtually eliminates the effects of interference caused by products in and around the home, helping to make sure you can access the garage every time and from the greatest distance.
- Automatic sleep mode uses less than one (1) watt of power when the opener is not in use making the unit more environmentally friendly.
Automatic Force Settings
- The opener automatically monitors, sets and adjusts (as needed) the force required to open and close the garage door during temperature fluctuations.
Push Button Electronic Limits
- Easier than old-style screw terminals for setting the optimal open or close travel distance of your garage door.
MyQ™ Technology Compatible
- This unit is compatible with other home activation products enabled with MyQ technology.
- Compatible with the in-vehicle remote control system (may require an external adapter depending on the make, model, and year of your vehicle; visit www.homelink.com for additional information)
Quick Install Rail System
- Provides faster and easier installation. The rail assembles in 60 seconds.
- Safety reversing sensors with Rapid-Snap® brackets project an invisible light beam across the garage door opening and automatically reverses the door if anything interrupts the beam while the door is going down.
- Sensing technology will stop the door from closing if contact is made with a person or object
- Theft protection system securely locks door when it is down preventing intruders from entering garage
Anti-burglary Coding Technology
- Assures that a new code is sent every time the remote control is used
Included in the box:
- Power unit, wall console, battery backup unit, safety sensors, rail, hardware, owner’s manual
- Two (2) 3-function remotes, perfect for multi-car families
- One (1) Wireless keyless entry pad, allows entry into garage without a key or remote using a secure 4-digit programmable PIN. Includes the convenient one button to close feature.
- AssureLink Gateway
Professional installation available
Extension kits to complete installation for 8’ (9-53728) and 10’ (9-53729) doors are available.
10-year Limited Motor Warranty
3-year Limited Parts Warranty
Added on September 01, 2011
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
Broken Arrow, OK
First off it was a Breeze to install. It is so Quiet I cant evetell its opening! Battery Back up and Smart Phone Opening all for an amazing price? Hard to believe but it is true!
I bought this garage door opener a a couple of months ago. Everything works great. I love the AssureLink - It's easy to set up, and easy to add to your cell phone (I have the iPhone app). The AssureLink hasn't any annual fee. Don't know why people post that. The phone logs on automatically. You do need to enter your password on the computer access, but that's not a big deal. You can set up alerts for, for instance, the door is open for longer than 10 minutes. Or, if you wish - EVERY time the door opens. You can also open and close the door from your phone. I did have a problem with my gateway and after speaking with an awesome customer service rep (Randi in Tuscon), the gateway was replaced and everything is working perfectly. Door is very quiet, the remotes have good range, everything works really well. A great purchase, worth the extra money, and worth the peace of mind.
This opener will not work any car that's over two years old! Without having to buy one or two repeaters depending on the brand of cars you own. Worse, nobody at Sears knows anything about this nor do they inform you there may be a problem! The explanation from the manufacturer is that a new security code system is now used and only new cars are equipped for it! Useless waste of money!
Works as advertised. The only trouble was operator error, First off, I kick the sensor light out of alignment and tried programing the my link to my car. Well it wouldn't work so I erased all the codes to put in a new code for the car. Wrong, figured out what was wrong when looking at the wall switch and it tells me the alignment is wrong. Fixed that and then had to reprogram the remotes, wireless remote outside and the one in the car. Everything worked then. Installing the assurelink was more operator error, don't read the instructions and you will have fun all afternoon trying to figure it out. Finally did it right and it was easy, everything worked. Went to settings and turned the security off on the account and now you don't have to enter the email and password each time. No whare does it say you have to pay for the service, maybe in the past, but not now.
Purchased over the weekend. Installed very easily (warning on the addendum). Change in directions with a Spring Trolley Nut. Had to get a new part and Chamberlin sent and shipped within a few days. Finished the install and have set up the wi-fi. very easy to program the unit as well as the wi-fi/online set up. Great features to let you know when the door is opening and closing. will send an alert and email to your cell phone. you can open and close with a smart phone or thru the online program. It runs smooth and does not make much noise with the belt drive. Has a battery backup and wall unit is easy to program. Good product with great features!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The product is very quiet when opening and closing. It was very easy to install particularly if you are handy. My previous opener was a Craftsman change driven. I like the battery backup and also the wall control which gives you the time and battery charge status. The one thing that disappointed me was my 2002 lexus in car remote could not be activated. I was told I had to buy a separate adapter. Would have been nice to know this upfront. It cost $37+ including shipping cost.
IT IS SUPER QUITE, THE APPS THAT LET YOU KNOW WHEN YOU HAVE LEFT YOUR DOOR OPEN IS SUPER THIS IS THE BEST THING SINCE APPLE PIE. I'M ALSO ABLE TO CONNECT THIS SYSTEM TO MY SECURITY SYSTEM WHICH MAKES IT EVEN BETTER. THIS IS JUST AN AWESOME PURCHASE
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Aug-2014 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card. Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.