Craftsman AssureLink™ Internet 3/4 HP DC Belt Drive Garage Door Opener DieHard® Battery Backup, No Annual FeesItem# 00903043000 | Model# 3043
Specifications & Dimensions
|Door Opener Type:||Belt Drive|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||38.75|
|Battery Backup Function:||Yes|
|Motor Power Type:||DC|
|Number of Lights:||2|
|Number of Remotes Included:||2|
|Safety Sensor Type:||Contact and non-contact|
|Has Emergency Release:||Yes|
|Open Door Monitor:||Yes|
|Safety Sensor Beam Technology:||Yes|
|Wall Control Type:||Motion detecting wall control|
|Rolling Code Protection:||Yes|
|ENERGY STAR Compliant:||No|
Ratings & Reviews
Craftsman Assurelink Garage Door Opener: Safe, Secure, Connected - No Annual Fees and Free App Download!
The Assurelink Garage Door system delivers quality control and peace of mind in an innovative package. If you’ve ever hustled out of the house not certain whether or not you closed the garage door, wanted the garage door to open as you pull in the drive or needed the assurance, that no matter what, you’re garage will be safe, secure and accessible to only you, this is the system you want. Featuring an advanced tri frequency remote control this garage door opener, not only delivers an extended range, but cuts down on interference so even when you’re a block away, your garage will be ready to open at the touch of a button.
Did you close the garage door? Are you sure? The Craftsman Assurelink Garage Door system includes two powerful tools to help deal with that question. With a built-in wall timer, you can set your door to close automatically after you exit, and if you need proof to put a worried mind to rest, Assurelink allows you to monitor and activate your garage door from the web, so whether you’re in Bangkok on business or walled-in by downtown traffic, you can know for certain that your home is safe and secure. A solid system that delivers day after day for decades, install Assurelink in your garage, and get the dependability, reliability and convenience. And backed by the power of DieHard® this system will deliver, even when the power company just can’t.
Free shipping! Orders $59 or more including this Craftsman Garage Door Opener
Look for 'ship free' to find qualifying products. Applies to mailiable products sold by Sears and Kmart. Excludes Marketplace and delivery items. Additional exclusions apply. Please see offer details on qualifying product pages. Applies to items Sold by Sears AND Kmart. This promotion is not eligible with international orders. FREE Standard Shipping on orders of $59 or more applies to mailable items Sold by Sears AND Kmart. Excludes Agio brand, Food & Grocery, Compact Refrigerators, Fencing, Tires, Wheels, Lawn Mowers, Tractor Attachments, Pet Food, Pet Litter & Supplies, Pools and Accessories, Trampolines, Outdoor Playsets, Kids Outdoor Vehicles, Wagons, Easels, Art Desks, Kitchen and Housekeeping Playsets, Treadmills, Ellipticals, Pilates Machines, Home Gyms and Weight Sets, Rowers and Steppers, Inversion Tables, Exercise Bikes, Bikes and Accessories, Scooters, Backboards and Rims, Game Room Tables, Tents, Air Conditioners, select Tool items and Automotive Services. Offer applies to merchandise shipped via normal UPS ground service only (most items under 150 lbs). Offer does not extend to items purchased from landsend.com, Sears Parts Direct, Sears licensed partner websites, digital services, Sears Presents, and Shop At Home catalogs. Free shipping value varies by ship to location. Items shipped via lowest cost or ground shipping method. Lowest cost and ground shipping methods only apply to orders shipped to the US continental 48 states, and the District of Columbia (does not apply to shipments to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, Guam, Canada, Mexico, the U.S. Virgin Islands or to Military APO/FPO addresses). Products over 35lbs cannot be shipped to APO/FPO locations - all APO/FPO shipments are USPS. Estimated offer value ranges from $6.80 to $64. Offer excludes shipping costs on Oversized Shipping or In-Home Oversized Shipping Items.
DC Motor with Soft Start-Stop
- Provides smooth, ultra quiet operation of the opener. Ideal for garages with living areas nearby.
- The belt is steel reinforced and manufactured like a steel belted tire with braided steel cables to insure years of dependable, quiet performance.
Craftsman AssureLink Internet Gateway*
- Allows you to monitor and operate your garage door from anywhere with your internet-enabled smartphone, cell phone, laptop, or tablet via the Craftsman AssureLink mobile app* or web-interface*.
- Perfect for those times when you are away from home and can’t remember if you have closed your garage door.
- Allows you to provide access to your home (via garage door) as needed for family, friends, deliveries, etc. when you aren’t at home.
DieHard® Battery Backup
- Battery backup systems provides up to 20 open/close cycles in the first 24 hours of a power outage.
- Always charged to allow door control, safety sensors, and remotes to operate on stored power
- Great for homes where the garage service door is the primary entry to the home
LCD Smart Motion Detecting Wall Console
- Operates the opener from inside the garage
- Shows time, temperature, and opener diagnostic functions
- Allows for easy programming of remotes, keypads, and light and lock setting through an easy menu system
- Turns on the opener lights when movement is sensed
- This feature (built into the wall console) may be quickly programmed to automatically close the garage door after 1, 5, or 10 minutes or you can create a custom setting up to 99 minutes.
- Ensures the highest level of safety, the garage door opener lights will flash and a warning alarm will sound when closing the door through the AssureLink Gateway or the Timer-to-Close feature alerting anyone in the area is notified that the door is closing.
Tri-Frequency Radio System
- Multiple frequency system virtually eliminates the effects of interference caused by products in and around the home, helping to make sure you can access the garage every time and from the greatest distance.
- Automatic sleep mode uses less than one (1) watt of power when the opener is not in use making the unit more environmentally friendly.
Automatic Force Settings
- The opener automatically monitors, sets and adjusts (as needed) the force required to open and close the garage door during temperature fluctuations.
Push Button Electronic Limits
- Easier than old-style screw terminals for setting the optimal open or close travel distance of your garage door.
MyQ™ Technology Compatible
- This unit is compatible with other home activation products enabled with MyQ technology.
- Compatible with the in-vehicle remote control system (may require an external adapter depending on the make, model, and year of your vehicle; visit www.homelink.com for additional information)
Quick Install Rail System
- Provides faster and easier installation. The rail assembles in 60 seconds.
- Safety reversing sensors with Rapid-Snap® brackets project an invisible light beam across the garage door opening and automatically reverses the door if anything interrupts the beam while the door is going down.
- Sensing technology will stop the door from closing if contact is made with a person or object
- Theft protection system securely locks door when it is down preventing intruders from entering garage
Anti-burglary Coding Technology
- Assures that a new code is sent every time the remote control is used
Included in the box:
- Power unit, wall console, battery backup unit, safety sensors, rail, hardware, owner’s manual
- Two (2) 3-function remotes, perfect for multi-car families
- One (1) Wireless keyless entry pad, allows entry into garage without a key or remote using a secure 4-digit programmable PIN. Includes the convenient one button to close feature.
- AssureLink Gateway
Professional installation available
Extension kits to complete installation for 8’ (9-53728) and 10’ (9-53729) doors are available.
10-year Limited Motor Warranty
3-year Limited Parts Warranty
Added on September 01, 2011
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
I purchased this garage door opener after getting 15 solid years from my previous Craftsman opener. I am not a review writer at all, but felt compelled to share a few notes on this AssureLink opener. I changed from a chain drive to a belt drive and I'm glad I did. What a difference in sound reduction. This is VERY quiet in comparision to a chain drive. I started installation on this at noon and got finished with EVERYTHING by 3pm, including programming of the Assurelink. (The car remotes are already pre-programmed at the factory.) The keypad was a breeze with the ability to program it from the multi-function keypad. Now, I will say that it was much easier since it was a replacement because most of the mounting brackets were in place. Nonetheless, the directions were solid. The app is easy to register with and use. So far, it was money well spent. Since these are purchases that you'll have for many years, I recommend getting the AssureLink model. You'll be glad that you spent the few extra bucks. Great job on this product guys!
Wilkes Barre, PA
Even though it says Homelink compatible it is not unless you get a repeater. They tried to tell me with new cars it is not an issue and I have a 2015 GMC Acadia (can't get any newer). It will not work without a repeater. If you have a Car2U system (as in my 2013 Sierra), you will also need another repeater for that car. Lear who makes the car2U system won't ship it to you unless you pay 39.95 and 10.50 to ship the unit. If you are stuck in this situation, call Chamberlain (manufacturer) and don't take no for an answer, and they will ship the repeaters for free!! Whoever thought up this new security system should be fired, as it is not compatible with any universal remotes. The units are very quiet and pretty straight forward if you read the manual. I put LED light bulbs in the openers (bought 2) and it is a great add in. The bulbs don't get hot and hold up to the vibration.
Nice improvement over the chain drive...hope that it lasts as long. Home link on car remote not as simple as older versions as security makes the process more complicated.
This garage door opener was ease to install, the unit is whisper quite and setting up the AssureLink Internet was also very easy to setup. The best part is the auto close of the unit, I don't have to worry any longer, did I close the door or not? The AssureLink app works great!
I bought this to replace my 14 year old Chamberlain chain drive opener. The opener was a breeze to put together as long as you follow the enclosed instructions including the addendum for the belt tension. This is by far the quietest garage door opener I have ever owned... Much better than the old chain drive and screw drive openers. It is supper quiet!! The assure link work fantastic and only too about 3 -4 minutes to setup. The battery backup and nice control panel are great added features!! Craftsman has put out another wonderful product as always... very easy to operate and the assure link lets me see at a glance wherever I am at if the garage door is actually closed.
The opener is whisper Quiet! Love the Assure Link! You can open the garage door from anywhere as long as you have your cell phone! Just a word of advise: Forewarn your wife or husband when you open the door unannounced when you are away from home! I opened the door from the grocery store without telling my wife (to try it out) and scared the daylights out of her....
Calumet City, IL
After trying to locate the learners button for what seem like forever, which was hidden behind the cover of the door opener, which is mounted in the ceiling and I am a single women 5'4 had to get a ladder to pry the cover off the opener the button was beside the bright hot light in order to reach the learn button. This really upset me because I was told it was pretty easy and quick to set up. having to do all of this was not quick and easy!!! So after erasing all of the remotes and door mount I had to reset them all just to set up my assurelink. finally was able to set it up but these instructions need help and the learn button needs to be more accessible on the outside of the opener or on the wall mount. Horrible experience setting up the Assurelink but overall please with final product and now i can rest assure that even when i leave the door open I can close it from my phone/laptop/Ipad. So pretty excited about that. any problems I will let you all know...
The belt drive makes this garage door opener very quiet. We specifically bought the opener with the abilIty to control it from our phones with an app, always great to be able to check and make sure the garage door is closed. Great option to have.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 01-Nov-2014 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.