Craftsman AssureLink™ Internet 3/4 HP DC Belt Drive Garage Door Opener DieHard® Battery Backup, No Annual FeesItem# 00903043000 | Model# 3043
Specifications & Dimensions
|Door Opener Type:||Belt Drive|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||38.75|
|Battery Backup Function:||Yes|
|Motor Power Type:||DC|
|Number of Lights:||2|
|Number of Remotes Included:||2|
|Safety Sensor Type:||Contact and non-contact|
|Has Emergency Release:||Yes|
|Open Door Monitor:||Yes|
|Safety Sensor Beam Technology:||Yes|
|Wall Control Type:||Motion detecting wall control|
|Rolling Code Protection:||Yes|
|ENERGY STAR Compliant:||No|
Ratings & Reviews
Craftsman Assurelink Garage Door Opener: Safe, Secure, Connected - No Annual Fees and Free App Download!
The Assurelink Garage Door system delivers quality control and peace of mind in an innovative package. If you’ve ever hustled out of the house not certain whether or not you closed the garage door, wanted the garage door to open as you pull in the drive or needed the assurance, that no matter what, you’re garage will be safe, secure and accessible to only you, this is the system you want. Featuring an advanced tri frequency remote control this garage door opener, not only delivers an extended range, but cuts down on interference so even when you’re a block away, your garage will be ready to open at the touch of a button.
Did you close the garage door? Are you sure? The Craftsman Assurelink Garage Door system includes two powerful tools to help deal with that question. With a built-in wall timer, you can set your door to close automatically after you exit, and if you need proof to put a worried mind to rest, Assurelink allows you to monitor and activate your garage door from the web, so whether you’re in Bangkok on business or walled-in by downtown traffic, you can know for certain that your home is safe and secure. A solid system that delivers day after day for decades, install Assurelink in your garage, and get the dependability, reliability and convenience. And backed by the power of DieHard® this system will deliver, even when the power company just can’t.
Free shipping! Orders $59 or more including this Craftsman Garage Door Opener
Look for 'ship free' to find qualifying products. Applies to mailiable products sold by Sears and Kmart. Excludes Marketplace and delivery items. Additional exclusions apply. Please see offer details on qualifying product pages. Applies to items Sold by Sears AND Kmart. This promotion is not eligible with international orders. FREE Standard Shipping on orders of $59 or more applies to mailable items Sold by Sears AND Kmart. Excludes Agio brand, Food & Grocery, Compact Refrigerators, Fencing, Tires, Wheels, Lawn Mowers, Tractor Attachments, Pet Food, Pet Litter & Supplies, Pools and Accessories, Trampolines, Outdoor Playsets, Kids Outdoor Vehicles, Wagons, Easels, Art Desks, Kitchen and Housekeeping Playsets, Treadmills, Ellipticals, Pilates Machines, Home Gyms and Weight Sets, Rowers and Steppers, Inversion Tables, Exercise Bikes, Bikes and Accessories, Scooters, Backboards and Rims, Game Room Tables, Tents, Air Conditioners, select Tool items and Automotive Services. Offer applies to merchandise shipped via normal UPS ground service only (most items under 150 lbs). Offer does not extend to items purchased from landsend.com, Sears Parts Direct, Sears licensed partner websites, digital services, Sears Presents, and Shop At Home catalogs. Free shipping value varies by ship to location. Items shipped via lowest cost or ground shipping method. Lowest cost and ground shipping methods only apply to orders shipped to the US continental 48 states, and the District of Columbia (does not apply to shipments to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, Guam, Canada, Mexico, the U.S. Virgin Islands or to Military APO/FPO addresses). Products over 35lbs cannot be shipped to APO/FPO locations - all APO/FPO shipments are USPS. Estimated offer value ranges from $6.80 to $64. Offer excludes shipping costs on Oversized Shipping or In-Home Oversized Shipping Items.
DC Motor with Soft Start-Stop
- Provides smooth, ultra quiet operation of the opener. Ideal for garages with living areas nearby.
- The belt is steel reinforced and manufactured like a steel belted tire with braided steel cables to insure years of dependable, quiet performance.
Craftsman AssureLink Internet Gateway*
- Allows you to monitor and operate your garage door from anywhere with your internet-enabled smartphone, cell phone, laptop, or tablet via the Craftsman AssureLink mobile app* or web-interface*.
- Perfect for those times when you are away from home and can’t remember if you have closed your garage door.
- Allows you to provide access to your home (via garage door) as needed for family, friends, deliveries, etc. when you aren’t at home.
DieHard® Battery Backup
- Battery backup systems provides up to 20 open/close cycles in the first 24 hours of a power outage.
- Always charged to allow door control, safety sensors, and remotes to operate on stored power
- Great for homes where the garage service door is the primary entry to the home
LCD Smart Motion Detecting Wall Console
- Operates the opener from inside the garage
- Shows time, temperature, and opener diagnostic functions
- Allows for easy programming of remotes, keypads, and light and lock setting through an easy menu system
- Turns on the opener lights when movement is sensed
- This feature (built into the wall console) may be quickly programmed to automatically close the garage door after 1, 5, or 10 minutes or you can create a custom setting up to 99 minutes.
- Ensures the highest level of safety, the garage door opener lights will flash and a warning alarm will sound when closing the door through the AssureLink Gateway or the Timer-to-Close feature alerting anyone in the area is notified that the door is closing.
Tri-Frequency Radio System
- Multiple frequency system virtually eliminates the effects of interference caused by products in and around the home, helping to make sure you can access the garage every time and from the greatest distance.
- Automatic sleep mode uses less than one (1) watt of power when the opener is not in use making the unit more environmentally friendly.
Automatic Force Settings
- The opener automatically monitors, sets and adjusts (as needed) the force required to open and close the garage door during temperature fluctuations.
Push Button Electronic Limits
- Easier than old-style screw terminals for setting the optimal open or close travel distance of your garage door.
MyQ™ Technology Compatible
- This unit is compatible with other home activation products enabled with MyQ technology.
- Compatible with the in-vehicle remote control system (may require an external adapter depending on the make, model, and year of your vehicle; visit www.homelink.com for additional information)
Quick Install Rail System
- Provides faster and easier installation. The rail assembles in 60 seconds.
- Safety reversing sensors with Rapid-Snap® brackets project an invisible light beam across the garage door opening and automatically reverses the door if anything interrupts the beam while the door is going down.
- Sensing technology will stop the door from closing if contact is made with a person or object
- Theft protection system securely locks door when it is down preventing intruders from entering garage
Anti-burglary Coding Technology
- Assures that a new code is sent every time the remote control is used
Included in the box:
- Power unit, wall console, battery backup unit, safety sensors, rail, hardware, owner’s manual
- Two (2) 3-function remotes, perfect for multi-car families
- One (1) Wireless keyless entry pad, allows entry into garage without a key or remote using a secure 4-digit programmable PIN. Includes the convenient one button to close feature.
- AssureLink Gateway
Professional installation available
Extension kits to complete installation for 8’ (9-53728) and 10’ (9-53729) doors are available.
10-year Limited Motor Warranty
3-year Limited Parts Warranty
Added on September 01, 2011
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
This opener really was pretty easy to install. I replaced an existing Craftsman opener so I was able to re-use some of the existing mounting points. That saved me a good deal of time in measuring clearances, etc. This opener is almost silent! The motor starts and stops very gently so there are no sudden loud jolts, keeping the noise level way down. Programming the up and down travel distances couldn't be any easier. Also, adding remotes/keypads/accessories to the system is quite easy. The menu system on the LCD control pad is very simple to navigate, and is the easiest way to add devices in my opinion. I'm going to be adding my outside floodlights to the system using the AssureLink wire-in light switch. My wife will love being able to switch on the floodlights using her garage door remote or smartphone while driving up. I've been using/testing this product for about 2 weeks now with absolutely no issues. Very happy customer!
I bought this Sears garage door opener with Assurelink specifically for the 'link' system, as it was for our second house and I wanted to be able to monitor the garage door status. While the opener works fine, the Assurelink system is just trash. Most of the time I have to wait HOURS for an event the register on my smartphone, even if I am at home and connected to WIFI. Then there are MANY times where, with only one open/close cycle, it tells me that it did it 3-5 times. Other times, I am told it opened as soon as I log in, but it didn't. The PC website is even worse - 90% of the time I get an error message saying there is a server error and try again later. I don't believe it is the software but rather Sears' (Chamberlain's) TERRIBLE implementation and support of the 'system' to record/broadcast the information. Bottom line is DON'T WASTE YOUR MONEY buying this SEARS / CHAMBERLAIN garage door opener with ASSURELINK. Do buy the other belt drive model if you want a nice, quiet opener with emergency backup (open/close) battery especially if you are in an area where power outages occur - it is a lot cheaper.
When purchasing this item get ready to trash your- Old remotes. Doorbell Style Push Buttons. (Wired) And the Home Link in your car. It's not compatible with even a simple two wire bell button. Home link offers a "Repeater" kit for the same cost as an additional remote. (Makes sense huh?) Also this 2 piece "Kit" requires one part to be plugged in near the opener and get this "Another generic opener" (2nd part) to communicate with the built in opener in your car. Once your built in opener "Learned" from holding the button in your car with your right hand at the same time holding the button on the generic opener with your left they recommend putting this additional opener in the glove box "Just in case" What's good?...It's quite with the belt drive. Back up battery is nice, but manual states 2 year life on the battery. Of course you will realize all this after purchase and when your sifting through the manual wondering why nothing is working.
The operation is quiet and efficient. Now I don't have to remember if I closed my garage door anymore. And if there is a power outage I don't have to worry about that I can still open and close my door.
Fall River, MA
After 2.5 years of owing this garage door the Logic board burned out. it cost me $99 to fix it under warranty. I was asked by craftsman to redo my review because it had to much focus on customer service which I belive that it is part of the product satisfaction. On that note, the opener does open and close the door efficiently, but if you're looking for longevity, don't bother with it.
It was not difficult to install when replacing an old garage door opener. It runs really quiet, and I love the idea that I can operate it remotely, from my smart phone.
The opener was an easy swap out for my old Craftsman 1/2 HP garage door opener. I was missing several install pieces and was able to reuse pieces from my old opener, so I recommend to do a complete inventory of everything prior to starting the installation. Also, it will not work with any older Craftsman accessories. The opener is very quiet compared to my chain drive. IMPORTANT!!!!!! The AssureLink upgrade is not connected with the opener itself, but has to be directly connected to your internet router via an Ethernet cable (6 inches long) and needs it's own power supply. It is a stand alone upgrade that I do not think is worth the extra $50. Registration is frustrating, confusing, and not user friendly. I uploaded the app to my smart phone and my password would not work and I was locked out after making 4 attempts. I do have to admit, I did not call customer support for help. I have decided to delete my account and trash the AssureLink all together. I would recommend buying the 3/4 HP belt drive without the AssureLink and save the $50.
This has everything you need and then some. I can open and close it from my phone or just check to make sure it is closed. It alerts me when the doors are opened and closed. I cant be any happier with this opener!! Way to go Sears/Craftsman!!!!
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.