Craftsman AssureLink™ Internet 3/4 HP DC Belt Drive Garage Door Opener DieHard® Battery Backup, No Annual FeesItem# 00903043000 | Model# 3043
Specifications & Dimensions
|Door Opener Type:||Belt Drive|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||38.75|
|Battery Backup Function:||Yes|
|Motor Power Type:||DC|
|Number of Lights:||2|
|Number of Remotes Included:||2|
|Safety Sensor Type:||Contact and non-contact|
|Has Emergency Release:||Yes|
|Open Door Monitor:||Yes|
|Safety Sensor Beam Technology:||Yes|
|Wall Control Type:||Motion detecting wall control|
|Rolling Code Protection:||Yes|
|ENERGY STAR Compliant:||No|
Ratings & Reviews
Craftsman Assurelink Garage Door Opener: Safe, Secure, Connected - No Annual Fees and Free App Download!
The Assurelink Garage Door system delivers quality control and peace of mind in an innovative package. If you’ve ever hustled out of the house not certain whether or not you closed the garage door, wanted the garage door to open as you pull in the drive or needed the assurance, that no matter what, you’re garage will be safe, secure and accessible to only you, this is the system you want. Featuring an advanced tri frequency remote control this garage door opener, not only delivers an extended range, but cuts down on interference so even when you’re a block away, your garage will be ready to open at the touch of a button.
Did you close the garage door? Are you sure? The Craftsman Assurelink Garage Door system includes two powerful tools to help deal with that question. With a built-in wall timer, you can set your door to close automatically after you exit, and if you need proof to put a worried mind to rest, Assurelink allows you to monitor and activate your garage door from the web, so whether you’re in Bangkok on business or walled-in by downtown traffic, you can know for certain that your home is safe and secure. A solid system that delivers day after day for decades, install Assurelink in your garage, and get the dependability, reliability and convenience. And backed by the power of DieHard® this system will deliver, even when the power company just can’t.
Free shipping! Orders $59 or more including this Craftsman Garage Door Opener
Look for 'ship free' to find qualifying products. Applies to mailiable products sold by Sears and Kmart. Excludes Marketplace and delivery items. Additional exclusions apply. Please see offer details on qualifying product pages. Applies to items Sold by Sears AND Kmart. This promotion is not eligible with international orders. FREE Standard Shipping on orders of $59 or more applies to mailable items Sold by Sears AND Kmart. Excludes Agio brand, Food & Grocery, Compact Refrigerators, Fencing, Tires, Wheels, Lawn Mowers, Tractor Attachments, Pet Food, Pet Litter & Supplies, Pools and Accessories, Trampolines, Outdoor Playsets, Kids Outdoor Vehicles, Wagons, Easels, Art Desks, Kitchen and Housekeeping Playsets, Treadmills, Ellipticals, Pilates Machines, Home Gyms and Weight Sets, Rowers and Steppers, Inversion Tables, Exercise Bikes, Bikes and Accessories, Scooters, Backboards and Rims, Game Room Tables, Tents, Air Conditioners, select Tool items and Automotive Services. Offer applies to merchandise shipped via normal UPS ground service only (most items under 150 lbs). Offer does not extend to items purchased from landsend.com, Sears Parts Direct, Sears licensed partner websites, digital services, Sears Presents, and Shop At Home catalogs. Free shipping value varies by ship to location. Items shipped via lowest cost or ground shipping method. Lowest cost and ground shipping methods only apply to orders shipped to the US continental 48 states, and the District of Columbia (does not apply to shipments to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, Guam, Canada, Mexico, the U.S. Virgin Islands or to Military APO/FPO addresses). Products over 35lbs cannot be shipped to APO/FPO locations - all APO/FPO shipments are USPS. Estimated offer value ranges from $6.80 to $64. Offer excludes shipping costs on Oversized Shipping or In-Home Oversized Shipping Items.
DC Motor with Soft Start-Stop
- Provides smooth, ultra quiet operation of the opener. Ideal for garages with living areas nearby.
- The belt is steel reinforced and manufactured like a steel belted tire with braided steel cables to insure years of dependable, quiet performance.
Craftsman AssureLink Internet Gateway*
- Allows you to monitor and operate your garage door from anywhere with your internet-enabled smartphone, cell phone, laptop, or tablet via the Craftsman AssureLink mobile app* or web-interface*.
- Perfect for those times when you are away from home and can’t remember if you have closed your garage door.
- Allows you to provide access to your home (via garage door) as needed for family, friends, deliveries, etc. when you aren’t at home.
DieHard® Battery Backup
- Battery backup systems provides up to 20 open/close cycles in the first 24 hours of a power outage.
- Always charged to allow door control, safety sensors, and remotes to operate on stored power
- Great for homes where the garage service door is the primary entry to the home
LCD Smart Motion Detecting Wall Console
- Operates the opener from inside the garage
- Shows time, temperature, and opener diagnostic functions
- Allows for easy programming of remotes, keypads, and light and lock setting through an easy menu system
- Turns on the opener lights when movement is sensed
- This feature (built into the wall console) may be quickly programmed to automatically close the garage door after 1, 5, or 10 minutes or you can create a custom setting up to 99 minutes.
- Ensures the highest level of safety, the garage door opener lights will flash and a warning alarm will sound when closing the door through the AssureLink Gateway or the Timer-to-Close feature alerting anyone in the area is notified that the door is closing.
Tri-Frequency Radio System
- Multiple frequency system virtually eliminates the effects of interference caused by products in and around the home, helping to make sure you can access the garage every time and from the greatest distance.
- Automatic sleep mode uses less than one (1) watt of power when the opener is not in use making the unit more environmentally friendly.
Automatic Force Settings
- The opener automatically monitors, sets and adjusts (as needed) the force required to open and close the garage door during temperature fluctuations.
Push Button Electronic Limits
- Easier than old-style screw terminals for setting the optimal open or close travel distance of your garage door.
MyQ™ Technology Compatible
- This unit is compatible with other home activation products enabled with MyQ technology.
- Compatible with the in-vehicle remote control system (may require an external adapter depending on the make, model, and year of your vehicle; visit www.homelink.com for additional information)
Quick Install Rail System
- Provides faster and easier installation. The rail assembles in 60 seconds.
- Safety reversing sensors with Rapid-Snap® brackets project an invisible light beam across the garage door opening and automatically reverses the door if anything interrupts the beam while the door is going down.
- Sensing technology will stop the door from closing if contact is made with a person or object
- Theft protection system securely locks door when it is down preventing intruders from entering garage
Anti-burglary Coding Technology
- Assures that a new code is sent every time the remote control is used
Included in the box:
- Power unit, wall console, battery backup unit, safety sensors, rail, hardware, owner’s manual
- Two (2) 3-function remotes, perfect for multi-car families
- One (1) Wireless keyless entry pad, allows entry into garage without a key or remote using a secure 4-digit programmable PIN. Includes the convenient one button to close feature.
- AssureLink Gateway
Professional installation available
Extension kits to complete installation for 8’ (9-53728) and 10’ (9-53729) doors are available.
10-year Limited Motor Warranty
3-year Limited Parts Warranty
Added on September 01, 2011
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
I installed this AssureLink Belt Drive to replace my existing screw drive unit. I am so impressed with how quiet this opener is; I cannot even hear it inside my house. The ability to check the status of the door using my smartphone is wonderful; no more worrying about whether the garage door is closed. It also gives me the ability to open my garage door to let someone in, no matter where I am. To setup the AssureLink feature, simply plug the included unit into your home router (via the provided Ethernet cable) and connect the power. It immediately connects to the installed opener. Then, create an account online and simply download the Craftsman Garage Door App. Enter your username and password, and you can instantly view the status of your door. The unit mounted by the door is very user-friendly, and it displays the time, temperature, and battery charge; it also has a sensor that turns the lights on automatically when I open the door between the garage and the house. It also comes with 2 remotes and an outside, programmable keypad. The only negative is that the Homelink system in both my 2008 Accord and 2012 Lexus would not accept programming from the Craftsman remote. When I called Homelink, the representative asked me if the learn button on the garage door opener was yellow (it is). He explained that the technology is newer than what is installed in my cars, and I need a repeater for the car's Homelink buttons to be programmed. He sent me the repeater for no charge, all I had to pay for was shipping ($7); it arrived in 2 days. I read the instructions, and had both cars programmed and working in under 5 minutes. It appears only 2014 and newer cars have the updated Homelink technology to work without a repeater. No big deal, you just have to wait a couple of days before you can program the Homelink in your car. I especially like the fact that no lubrication is necessary for the belt drive. The battery should last 3 to 5 years with normal usage; the replacement cost is around $20 when it finally goes bad. I don't mind paying this for the added benefit of a DC motor and the ability to open the garage door, even during a power outage. While I've only had this unit a few days, my initial impression is very positive. I have a close friend who installs garage door openers, and he indicated that he's never had a call-back on any of these units. Time will tell as to the reliability, but I have every reason to believe I made the right choice.
Wasn't difficult to install, but I'm rather handy. Everything worked right out of the box, battery, remotes, wired keypad, wireless keypad and internet gateway. The biggest surprise was the wired keypad. It allows you to program remotes and the wireless keypad without having to push the programming button on the garage door opener. This was a welcome time saver. The opener is very quiet and very smooth. The slowing down at the opening and closing of the door is a nice touch.
I really like being able to operate the garage door from an app on my phone. It has really helped in allowing access to my house while I am out and not having to be there for deliveries or repairmen. Very quite in function for a garage door opener.
Great opener with lots of bells and whistles! Extremely quiet with the belt drive. The wired opener has a nice display that tells you error messages in English in case the door eyes are indicating blocked or if there's too much force detected to open or close the door. Setup takes a good portion of the day, but directions are pretty good it's not too frustrating. Setting up and down limits is very simple. Very satisfied. Liked it so much my wife made me buy another one for the other door!!
Palm Bay, FL
This is the best garage door that i ever purchase. It is Very quiet when opening and closing, easy to install. you need to follow instructions, not difficult at all. the Assure link need to connect to your router so you can use a smartphone to open and close if you forget to when you leave home or set a timer to close it. Everything worked the first time i tried it . the outside keypad, remotes, inside wall pad and smartphone, plus you have a motion sensor that turns on the lights of the opener. Great Product.
East Northport, NY
You can barely hear or feel this opener when it is active - a huge improvement over the chain drive unit I used to use. Assurelink works well - as advertised. Only oddity so far is that after I close the door the console still seems to be planning to close it again in 5 minutes. BTW, when it does automatically close (something you can turn on or off), it does warn you first. Beyond that, one should know that Homelink in a current opener may not work with an older car without getting an adaptor from Chamberlain. BTW, I do work for Sears and I sell garage door openers - it's nice to see for myself how good such a product can be.
The reviewer indicated they are affiliated with this product.
Fort Smith, AR
Got suckered in by Craftsman with their labeling on the box : "Compatible with HomeLink". My ***. I have a 2012 Elantra with HomeLink. Won't program to this new Craftsman opener. Makes HomeLink in my Elantra now useless! Thanks Sears. If I hadn't spent hours upon hours installing these two openers, I would surely take then down and back to you. A repeater you say? That's not compatibility. That's a gross oversight and false advertising. DO NOT BUY THIS OPENER IF YOU HAVE HOMELINK. IT IS NOT COMPATIBLE.
After owning this item for 30 days: 1) one of the light bulb sockets is lose. During operation the bulb will flicker occasionally. Pressing the bulb in towards the housing keeps it on. 2) one of the safety sensor flashes very fast (almost steady) preventing the door to close. I realigned it, even swapped sides. I also ran new wiring to the sensor. Seems faulty. 3) memory - I set the range of which to open and close the door. After a week the door (when it decides to close) leaves a 4" gap from the bottom. Opening all the way makes a jolt sound. I would never buy again. Waste of money!
- Members Get 10% back in points on first $500 of each qualifying purchase with a Sears Card. Offer ends 25-Dec-2014 See details.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Need it by December 24. Offer ends 24-Dec-2014 See details.