Craftsman Assure Link™ Garage Door Opener Smartphone Control Kit (No service fees, free app download)Sears Exclusive. | Item# 00953999000 | Model# 53999
Specifications & Dimensions
|Accessory Type:||Remote Control|
|Brand/Model Compatibility:||Craftsman Garage door openers made since 1998 (see compatibility chart)|
|Package Contents:||AssureLink Gateway, Motion Detecting Wall Control, 3 ft. Ethernet cord, Power Cord. Owner's Manual|
|Number of Batteries Included:||None|
|Number of Batteries Required:||None|
|Warranties & Coverage:|
|General Warranty:||1 Year Limited|
Ratings & Reviews
Open. Close. From Anywhere.
Did you close your garage door? Are you sure? Never worry again with the Craftsman AssureLink Garage Door Opener Smartphone Control Kit. This kit allows you to upgrade your existing Craftsman garage door opener (see compatibility chart) to monitor and control your garage door with your smartphone using AssureLink connectivity. Use your internet-enabled smartphone, laptop, or tablet via the Craftsman AssureLink mobile app or web-interface. Best of all, no service fees and the app is free to download!
Quick and Easy Setup in Minutes!
- Simply replace the current wall console of your existing Craftsman garage door opener with the new AssureLink Motion Detecting wall console
- Connect the AssureLink Gateway to your internet router
- Setup your AssureLink account on-line and then download the free app from your smartphone’s app store
Craftsman AssureLink Internet Gateway
- Allows you to monitor and operate your garage door from anywhere with your internet-enabled smartphone, laptop, or tablet via the Free Craftsman AssureLink mobile app or web-interface.
- Connects to your internet router to enable communication to and from the garage door opener
- Perfect for those times when you are away from home and can’t remember if you have closed your garage door.
- Allows you to provide access to your home (via garage door) as needed for family, friends, deliveries, etc. when you aren’t at home.
Multi-Function Motion Detecting Wall Console
- Multi-function console allows for operation of the opener from inside the garage, turns opener lights on and off, lock/vacation button to “lock out” remotes when away from the home for extended periods of time
- Turns on the opener lights when movement is sensed in the garage
- Features Timer-to-Close
- This feature (built into the wall console) may be quickly programmed to automatically close the garage door after 1, 5, or 10 minutes
- Features Alert-to-Close
- Ensures the highest level of safety, the garage door opener lights will flash and a warning alarm will sound when closing the door through the AssureLink Gateway or the Timer-to-Close feature alerting anyone in the area is notified that the door is closing.
Set and Receive Automatic Alerts - Anytime, Anywhere
- Set and receive notification vial e-mail and/or smartphone push notification when the status of your garage door changes
- Multiple alerts can be configured at one time and customized to your needs
Included in the box:
- Multi-Function Motion-Detecting Wall Control
- AssureLink Gateway
- 3 ft. Ethernet cable
- Power cord
- Owner’s Manual
1-year Limited Warranty
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on June 21, 2013
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
New Cumberland, PA
Device was easily installed and works great. Love that I can open the door from anywhere. Very convenient and no longer need to hide a key for those emergency situations.
Bought this for my Sears belt garage door opener after confirming my unit was compatible. Connection was easy and registered fine both online and on my Smartphone app. While the garage opener continues to work fine, their server/software system is just trash. Most of the time I have to wait HOURS for an event the register on my smartphone, even if I am at home and connected to WIFI. Then there are MANY times where, with only one open/close cycle, it tells me that it did it 3-5 times. Other times, I am told BOTH doors opened when only one did. And finally there are times I am told it opened as soon as I log in, but it didn't. And if you try using the PC interface, it is even worse - 90% of the time it does not connect (SERVER CONNECTION FAILED / TRY LATER) and when it does it says there are NO EVENTS. I don't believe it is the software app but rather Sears' (Chamberlain's) TERRIBLE implementation and support of the 'system' to record/broadcast the information. Bottom line is DON'T WASTE YOUR MONEY BUYING THIS ADD-ON OR A SEARS / CHAMBERLAIN GARAGE DOOR OPENER WITH ASSURELINK.
This is my second installation with a new home, and the instructions for connecting up to the internet is much improved. The hardware installation was an ease, with an existing non-Craftsman garage opener that was already in place.
South Elgin, IL
I just purchased the Assurelink Gateway for my existing Craftsman garage door opener. From out of the box to up and running took only 10 minutes. Half of that time was spent hunting for the account confirmation email, which Google misdirected to my spam folder. This product is really neat, could not be any simpler to install, and performs well. THANK YOU!!! (Purchased it on line too, came two days early!!!) Grand Slam Homer Sears!!!
Occasionally a leaf will stick on the bottom of my garage door and will trip the safety beam when the door is almost down. The safety beam being being tripped will open the door. I have the Assure Link set to send me a message when the door is open after about 10 minutes and i can close it wherever I am.
Winthrop Harbor, IL
Setup easy. The only thing that needs improving is the Craftsman App. It tells you if the door is open or closed, but you have to press the button many times, sometimes you have to log out and back in to get it to work. When it does work it says closing/opening forever until you again close and reopen the app. About the dunce that had the door come down on top of his truck, if the door was adjusted properly, the door would have reversed when it touched the truck. About the other dunce that the lights would come on at random, read the manual. The motion sensor can be turned off. I have the Time To Close feature set at 10 minutes. Plenty of time to start car and back out and insure it closes if you forget. The lights flash and a alarm sounds for 30 seconds before the door closes. One nice feature I would like, a camera. I have some wireless Dlink security cameras ($20 each on sale) one in the garage to record anyone entering the garage. Family and friends have code to wireless keypad, so they can use my pool as they please. Alerts can be set up to notify you by email or app, when the door is opened, closed, left open for an set time. I don't want constant alerts so I'm using the 10 minute to Close option instead.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $24.99 with any storewide purchase of $19.99 or more! Offer ends 31-May-2015 See details.