Craftsman Autoloading Multi-Bit ScrewdriverItem# 00947380000 | Model# 41334811
Specifications & Dimensions
Ratings & Reviews
Autoloading Multibit Screwdriver Ends Your Headaches
Professional efficiency experts will love this Craftsman autoloading multibit screwdriver because it lets you get more work done more quickly now that you're not fumbling to change bits or searching to find the right tool. The rest of us will love it because it eliminates a lot of headaches and clutter. Never again will you have to stop and dig through a tool box to find the right screwdriver to do those odd jobs around the house. The right screwdriver - six of them, in fact - is right in the palm of your hand.
The autoloading multibit screwdriver makes changing from one head to another a simple, quick job. A pump-action mechanism in the loader lets you change in as little as two seconds. You'll be able to choose from among the most popular sizes, in both Phillips and flat heads, too.
- Professionals and shade-tree mechanics alike can pare down their tool boxes and make their work go faster with the Craftsman autoloading multibit screwdriver
- A pump-action mechanism makes changing bits a breeze - with practice, it's even possible to do it one-handed
- Includes six Phillips and flat head bits in the most popular sizes
- Flat heads are 1/8, 3/4 and 1/16 of an inch
- Phillips heads are P1, P2 and P3
- Bit material is S2 steel
- Magnetic bit holder
- Stainless steel driver shaft
- Hard core handle with rubber molding for easy grip
- Item weighs eight ounces
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on May 13, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
I love this product I used it the first day that I got it as a present. Its quick use and I did not have to find other bits. This product is easy to use, well made and very handy to have around the house.
Very handy to have a screwdriver that has all these pits that you don't have to take out to replace , just turn the handle to get to the pit that you need at the time. I purchased two I don't use it on automotive stuff, but its the best around the home/ although I used it to replace a tail light build on my silverado.
I bought one several years ago and liked it so much that t bought several more for gifts. They are great for your junk drawer when you need a screw driver quickly. The bits are always there and cannot get lost. It now comes with two square drive bits. The large soft handle let you have a good comfortable grip. I just bought more for gifts. High Quality!!
Santa Teresa, NM
I bought this to put in my tool bag that I keep in the car. It's great for multipurpose use in a single tool, saves space in the tool bag, and allows you change the bits that that are stored in the auto-loading handle slots - in case you want a couple of bits besides the standard and Philips that come with it. Works smoothly, the magnetic holder hasn't dropped a bit yet.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $24.99 with a purchase of $19.99 or more! Limit 1 per order Offer ends 31-Jan-2015 See details.