Specifications & Dimensions
|Overall Dimensions:||32 H x 12.375 W x 10.25 D in.|
|Type:||Stands & Bases|
|For Use With:||Bench Grinders, Universal|
Ratings & Reviews
Build a Reliable Work Station with This Bench Grinder Stand
The Craftsman bench grinder stand makes your grinding and sharpening jobs easier. Once bolted down, this stand becomes a stable and dependable work station where you can sharpen tools and blades, smooth edges and level surfaces. The stand has three predrilled feet for bolting to concrete, and a rugged steel top plate for attaching your bench grinder. This sturdy stand makes it possible to get closer to your work, and produce smoother surfaces and more precise shape and dimension.
This bench grinder stand has multiple slots on the steel top, so you'll easily attach your bench grinder to it without drilling. The attached adjustable drip pan allows hot debris to cool safely, and keeps your floor cleaner. The pan has a removable container for quick cleanup, and the entire assembly is tough and well made. This solid stand lets you use your bench grinder more efficiently, to produce top quality results.
- The Craftsman bench grinder stand makes a solidly dependable work station
- Adjustable height drip pan keeps your floor clean and dry
- Removable container where hot debris can cool safely
- Easily anchors to floor for stability and safety
- Strong and sturdy steel construction
- Many mounting options with the 12-3/8" x 10-1/4" steel top plate
- Stand height: 32 inches
- Dimensions: 12.375" W x 10.25" D in. x 32" H
Added on October 14, 2012
Overall, others give this:
I purchased this stand to use with my new grinder.It will work a lot better on a stand made for the tool itself. This will be a great addition to my grinding work station. I plan on doing a lot of work with this stand. I have a lot of tools and work pieces to clean up and for some projects that are coming up in the future.I will also use it to keep my mowers in great working order,which will save me plenty of cash in the coming years.
I picked this grinder stand up while it was on sale and combined that with some SYWR points making this purchase cost next to nothing out of pocket. It is a budget stand and for what it is, it is built well. The only "issues" I have with the stand are the height, too short personally, and that the included plastic bin should have been metal.
This bench grinder stand is just what I have been looking for, all others I looked at were not as sturdy as the one from Sears. And getting it at a discount was even better.
Nice and simple to assemble and seems stable. It would have been nice to include two bolts to attach the Sears grinder to the bench stand.
The reviewer indicated they are affiliated with this product.
Cobbs Creek, VA
Stand could be heavier and stronger but works ok. It definetly needs to be anchored or bolted to the floor, or maybe some heavy weights, or concrete blocks put on it's base. Other than that it does hold the grinder like it should.
- Members Get 10% back in points on first $500 of each qualifying purchase with a Sears Card. Offer ends 25-Dec-2014 See details.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Need it by December 24. Offer ends 24-Dec-2014 See details.