Specifications & Dimensions
|Overall Dimensions:||32 H x 12.375 W x 10.25 D in.|
|Type:||Stands & Bases|
|For Use With:||Bench Grinders, Universal|
Ratings & Reviews
Build a Reliable Work Station with This Bench Grinder Stand
The Craftsman bench grinder stand makes your grinding and sharpening jobs easier. Once bolted down, this stand becomes a stable and dependable work station where you can sharpen tools and blades, smooth edges and level surfaces. The stand has three predrilled feet for bolting to concrete, and a rugged steel top plate for attaching your bench grinder. This sturdy stand makes it possible to get closer to your work, and produce smoother surfaces and more precise shape and dimension.
This bench grinder stand has multiple slots on the steel top, so you'll easily attach your bench grinder to it without drilling. The attached adjustable drip pan allows hot debris to cool safely, and keeps your floor cleaner. The pan has a removable container for quick cleanup, and the entire assembly is tough and well made. This solid stand lets you use your bench grinder more efficiently, to produce top quality results.
- The Craftsman bench grinder stand makes a solidly dependable work station
- Adjustable height drip pan keeps your floor clean and dry
- Removable container where hot debris can cool safely
- Easily anchors to floor for stability and safety
- Strong and sturdy steel construction
- Many mounting options with the 12-3/8" x 10-1/4" steel top plate
- Stand height: 32 inches
- Dimensions: 12.375" W x 10.25" D in. x 32" H
Added on October 14, 2012
Overall, others give this:
Stand could be heavier and stronger but works ok. It definetly needs to be anchored or bolted to the floor, or maybe some heavy weights, or concrete blocks put on it's base. Other than that it does hold the grinder like it should.
Laguna Niguel, CA
I originally got the heavy duty stand BUT my Crafstman 8" Variable Speed grinder's holes did not align (Top plate too small) so I had to get this one. It's good. Doesn't come with bolts or nuts for the grinder.Why Sears would sell a stand, their best one, that won't accomidate their own products is beyond me!!!!
I ordered the stand on a Sunday and it was delivered two days later. It was simple to assemble and it fits my grinder just great. The quality exceeded my expectations.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 30-Apr-2014 See details.
- MAX Member Exclusive. Choose FREE Store Pickup and Get 5% back in points! Offer ends 30-Jun-2014 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Online Only! Extra 25% off select Bench Power Tool Accessories Sold by Sears! Offer ends 26-Apr-2014 See details.