Specifications & Dimensions
|Overall Dimensions:||32 H x 12.375 W x 10.25 D in.|
|Type:||Stands & Bases|
|For Use With:||Bench Grinders, Universal|
Ratings & Reviews
Build a Reliable Work Station with This Bench Grinder Stand
The Craftsman bench grinder stand makes your grinding and sharpening jobs easier. Once bolted down, this stand becomes a stable and dependable work station where you can sharpen tools and blades, smooth edges and level surfaces. The stand has three predrilled feet for bolting to concrete, and a rugged steel top plate for attaching your bench grinder. This sturdy stand makes it possible to get closer to your work, and produce smoother surfaces and more precise shape and dimension.
This bench grinder stand has multiple slots on the steel top, so you'll easily attach your bench grinder to it without drilling. The attached adjustable drip pan allows hot debris to cool safely, and keeps your floor cleaner. The pan has a removable container for quick cleanup, and the entire assembly is tough and well made. This solid stand lets you use your bench grinder more efficiently, to produce top quality results.
- The Craftsman bench grinder stand makes a solidly dependable work station
- Adjustable height drip pan keeps your floor clean and dry
- Removable container where hot debris can cool safely
- Easily anchors to floor for stability and safety
- Strong and sturdy steel construction
- Many mounting options with the 12-3/8" x 10-1/4" steel top plate
- Stand height: 32 inches
- Dimensions: 12.375" W x 10.25" D in. x 32" H
Added on October 14, 2012
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
Had to use a Log splitting maul to assemble the tube to lower cast tripod due to excessive finish build-up Plastic tray assembly mounting hole was so far out of round that adjustment handle external thread would not reach over to the mating internal thread. Bought longer screw. 2 Pc Tray Assembly rattles while grinder is in use. Gorilla Glue rubber pads on the bottom of the stand if you want to keep. Picked the stand up to move, 2 of the 3 pads fell out. Included Allen wrench supplied for assembly was lost in transit.
Evergreen Park, IL
The stand isn't that great. It is really light weight and doesn't compare to the older model they used to sell. It will want to fall over on you if get aggressive with what you are grinding, so you are forced into bolting into the ground. If you really don't want to have it permanently in place, you might not want to get this stand. If you don't do a lot of heavy grinding, you can probably get away with this. But I like the heavy version better.
I purchased this stand to use with my new grinder.It will work a lot better on a stand made for the tool itself. This will be a great addition to my grinding work station. I plan on doing a lot of work with this stand. I have a lot of tools and work pieces to clean up and for some projects that are coming up in the future.I will also use it to keep my mowers in great working order,which will save me plenty of cash in the coming years.
I picked this grinder stand up while it was on sale and combined that with some SYWR points making this purchase cost next to nothing out of pocket. It is a budget stand and for what it is, it is built well. The only "issues" I have with the stand are the height, too short personally, and that the included plastic bin should have been metal.
This bench grinder stand is just what I have been looking for, all others I looked at were not as sturdy as the one from Sears. And getting it at a discount was even better.
Nice and simple to assemble and seems stable. It would have been nice to include two bolts to attach the Sears grinder to the bench stand.
The reviewer indicated they are affiliated with this product.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- ONLINE ONLY! SYW Max Members get $5 back in points with a purchase of $25 or more in Tools. Offer ends 30-Apr-2015 See details.
- ONLINE ONLY! SYW Max Members get $20 back in points with a purchase of $150 or more in Home items. Offer ends 30-Apr-2015 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $19.99 with any storewide purchase of $19.99 or more! Offer ends 31-May-2015 See details.
- Get Anvil or Bypass Pruner for $9.99 with any storewide purchase of $25 or more! Offer ends 31-May-2015 See details.