Specifications & Dimensions
|Item Weight (lbs.):||21|
|Load Rated To (lbs.):||300|
|Assembly Required:||Assembly Required|
Ratings & Reviews
Bench Top Tool Stand Adds Utility While Saving Workbench Space
Some jobs just can't be done without the appropriate bench top tool, and the Craftsman bench top tool stand lets you have them all without taking up precious space on your workbench. This stand is ideal for the tools you use frequently, but not necessarily daily. Get it out of your primary workspace while keeping the tool ready to use by mounting it to this stand. It's designed for a permanent, stable mount to create an extra workstation in your shop or garage.
With a wide footprint, this bench top tool stand stays rock-steady whether it holds drills, saws, or any other Craftsman bench top power tool. It holds up to 300 pounds, so there's plenty of capacity for the tool, the materials with which you're working, and any additional components you may need. Holes drilled in the top of the frame allow you to bolt on your own plywood or other flat surface to fit your needs.
- Powder-based top coat helps the Craftsman bench top tool stand resist corrosion for years of use
- Built for stability even with heavy loads, making it ideal for intricate work, such as using a jigsaw
- Bolt holes in the top of the frame allow you to add your own bench top, or permanently mount any Craftsman bench top tool
- Solid 20-gauge steel construction is designed to last a lifetime so you know you're making a solid investment for your workshop
- Adjusts between 22" and 34" so you can customize for your own utility and comfort, making it usable while either sitting or standing
- Foot pads adjust to compensate for uneven floors so the stand is always stable
Added on July 26, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
Salt Lake City, UT
I bought this to put one of my husbands saws on and then bought the roller portion for easy moving in the garage. We have several tools and when the room is needed we can move them to the center of the garage and back for storage.
The reviewer indicated they are affiliated with this product.
When I write a review, I try to be as positive about about the product as I can. But in this case there's not much of that that I can say. I had planned to use it for a router table, but after mounting the table to it, I thought better of if it. It was weak enough to the point of being dangerous. For one thing, the metal it's made of bends quite easily.Not a very safe choice at all.
Great Falls, MT
easy to assembly, works great with my miter saw, perfect height for me I am five foot 4. light weight enough for a women to move sturdy enough to handle all of my needs.
I bought this to mount my table saw. It was very easy to assemble and all the parts were very recognizable as to what part went where. It is very sturdy and will hold any bench top accessory without any problem. It is also light enough that I can pick up the whole unit along with the saw and take it outside my shed to use.
I have two of these tables. Don't expect a $200 table for the low price of these. Yes, the metal is thin and flimsy before assembly and the phillips head screws do tend to strip if you are not careful and try to over tighten the nuts. However, when assembled properly and braced with heavy duty top and a shelf, they are reasonably stable and make a good table. The metal is nicely finished. I have a 12 inch Sears drill press and a scroll saw on them and they are fine. Be careful putting on the plastic feet, one of mine did not fit well and broke when I tried to press it on. Fortunately, I was able to repair it- a replacement part was not available though Sears was willing to replace the whole table.
Las Vegas, NV
Can't please everyone. Personally find this to be exactly what I needed. For the price I paid thought it to be very good. Mounted a 3/4 plywood top and a compound miter saw and was in business. Pay two or three hundred and expect more. Expect that I don't know it all but a very good product.
After assembly, but before the addition of plywood shelves, the stand is somewhat sturdy. Be sure to lay out the parts and match them to the instructions (as best you can) before beginning assembly.
A nice tool stand but to make it most stable, I put 3/4" fiber board on the middle level as well as the top. I used separate hardware after reading some of the reviews. I did not try the supplied hardware so don't know whether it would have been OK using the supplied bolts and nuts. After assembly, the stand is quite satisfactory and well worth the price.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Aug-2014 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Online Only! Extra Savings on select tools Sold by Sears! Offer ends 23-Aug-2014 See details.
- Get $10 back in points when placing a tool order online for $99 and choosing free store pick up. Offer ends 23-Aug-2014 See details.