Specifications & Dimensions
|Item Weight (lbs.):||21|
|Load Rated To (lbs.):||300|
|Assembly Required:||Assembly Required|
Ratings & Reviews
Bench Top Tool Stand Adds Utility While Saving Workbench Space
Some jobs just can't be done without the appropriate bench top tool, and the Craftsman bench top tool stand lets you have them all without taking up precious space on your workbench. This stand is ideal for the tools you use frequently, but not necessarily daily. Get it out of your primary workspace while keeping the tool ready to use by mounting it to this stand. It's designed for a permanent, stable mount to create an extra workstation in your shop or garage.
With a wide footprint, this bench top tool stand stays rock-steady whether it holds drills, saws, or any other Craftsman bench top power tool. It holds up to 300 pounds, so there's plenty of capacity for the tool, the materials with which you're working, and any additional components you may need. Holes drilled in the top of the frame allow you to bolt on your own plywood or other flat surface to fit your needs.
- Powder-based top coat helps the Craftsman bench top tool stand resist corrosion for years of use
- Built for stability even with heavy loads, making it ideal for intricate work, such as using a jigsaw
- Bolt holes in the top of the frame allow you to add your own bench top, or permanently mount any Craftsman bench top tool
- Solid 20-gauge steel construction is designed to last a lifetime so you know you're making a solid investment for your workshop
- Adjusts between 22" and 34" so you can customize for your own utility and comfort, making it usable while either sitting or standing
- Foot pads adjust to compensate for uneven floors so the stand is always stable
Added on July 26, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
You get what you pay for on this tool stand. It is cheap and it is how it holds a power tool. I bought a similar tool stand 20 years ago and paid about twice what this one was. Unfortunately the current version is not heavy duty. I guess you get what you pay for. I added 4 addition cross members and now it is sufficient but still way below what you may want for a solid tool like a joiner or planer. If your usage is to mount a heavy power tool, shy away from this product.
Very poor materials, wobbly even after tightening screws, at least as far as you can go before the phillips heads strip out. The worst part is that it's nearly impossible to square it up and with the screw heads all stripped out, it's going to stay like that. $40 dow the drain.
Newport News, VA
BEFORE NOW I HAD TO WORRY ABOUT BENDING OVER TO WORK WITH MY BENCH TOP TOOLS BECAUSE THE STAND WAS TOO SHORT. NOW I DON'T HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT HURTING MY BAD BACK ! PUTTING A BOARD ON THE LOWER BRACES IS A GOOD IDEA. IT MAKES THE STAND STURDIER AND GIVES YOU ROOM TO PUTANY ATTACHMENTS FOR THE TOOL YOU ARE WORKING WITH. MY ONLY COMPLAINT WOULD BE THAT THE STAND COULD BE MADE WITH A HEAVIER GAUGE METAL.
Don't bother purchasing this product if you intend for it to be stable. Even after torquing all the bolts as much as they'll go I can move the stand back and forth by its corners. It is definitely not safe enough to hold a table saw. The first one I bought came with the wrong parts, I returned it for a gift card and decided to give sears a second chance with this model only for this to happen.
Falls Church, VA
The stand is O.K. but it will not fir well in the universal roller rig. For this stand to be useful you must add at top surface and a lower shelf, otherwise it is not a stable unit, I also had to bold the top surface in place to a add more stability to the stand.
Easy to assemble, and very solid. I used 3/4 MDF for a top and my router table is fastened with quick release bolts. There is no vibrational movement at all.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- ONLINE ONLY! SYW Max Members get $5 back in points with a purchase of $25 or more in Tools. Offer ends 30-Apr-2015 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $19.99 with any storewide purchase of $19.99 or more! Offer ends 31-May-2015 See details.
- Get Anvil or Bypass Pruner for $9.99 with any storewide purchase of $25 or more! Offer ends 31-May-2015 See details.
- Get Cheval Jewelry Mirror for $139.99 reg price $199.99, with any purchase. Offer ends 10-May-2015 See details.