Specifications & Dimensions
Ratings & Reviews
The Craftsman carpenters pencil is ideal for all woodworking and remodeling projects.
It's easy to work with, smooth marking, long lasting.
Features a flat hex shape to easily fit in a pocket and prevent rolling.
Length is 7 inch overall length.
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on February 22, 2014
Overall, others give this:
This is a carpenter's pencil from Craftsman. It pretty much does what it says, its a pencil after all! Best for workshop applications since it won't roll around and is good for writing on wood and other construction projects.
There are too much to these little pencils, but they work great. I usually sharpen mine with a utility knife. The lead is pretty sturdy, and I don't have many issues with breakage.
good lead, makes very good markings on all wood and most other materials as well, i lost most of the lead learning how to sharpen it, but now i got the hang of it.
East Bridgewater, MA
This carpenter pencil draws dark thick lines on many different types of wood that helped me cut straight. It is also very easy to sharpen. I will buy again.
This is a classic KISS product (Keep it simple stupid) it works great, you can sharpen it with a work knife without damaging the lead. I would and have bought this again.
Bought this as a filler item but it is really a nice pencil. Typical of carpenter's pencils, it is flat on two sides so it won't go sliding around your workstation.
- Members Get 10% back in points on first $500 of each qualifying purchase with a Sears Card. Offer ends 25-Dec-2014 See details.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Need it by December 24. Offer ends 24-Dec-2014 See details.