Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Capacity:|
|Overall Dimensions:||2 W in.|
|Color and Styling:|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||0.5|
|Package Contents:||Pair of Suspenders|
|Included with Item:|
|Wheels & Tires:|
|Warranties & Coverage:|
|Number of Exterior Pockets:||n/a|
|Number of Interior Pockets:||n/a|
|Total Number of Pockets:||n/a|
|Materials & Finish:|
Ratings & Reviews
Keep Your Pants Up with Craftsman Black Suspenders
When you work in construction or any of the building trades, you know you need to dress comfortably and safely for work and these black suspenders are made to last with large two in. wide straps that give you excellent support and extreme comfort. These suspenders are made to help you keep your pants at the waist so you don't get the sagging that can occur from bending, lifting, crawling and all the other acrobatic maneuvers you may have to perform in order to get your job done, especially while wearing a heavy tool belt.
These classic Craftsman black suspenders are made from a combination of polyweb and elastic materials so you get the comfort you need from your suspenders but the strength and adjustability necessary for an item of clothing you will be wearing on job sites or even when performing home repairs and renovations.
- These black suspenders do more than keep your pants up, they also keep you looking professional on or off the job
- Made from elastic/PP webbing, these suspenders have heavy duty clips that keep your jeans or work pants securely in place
- These metal bite clips are easy to open with just moderate pinching
- The 2" wide support straps feel comfortable on your shoulders
- These straps also distribute weight properly and uniformly for people who are carrying tools on their belt or pant loops
- One size fits most people
Added on May 13, 2010
Overall, others give this:
These were exactly what I needed and was looking for. Plus, they are made in the USA! If you get tired of constantly having to pull up on your waist band as you stretch and bend doing a job, get a pair of these and no more adjustments needed. Very comfortable. Almost forgot I had them on at the end of the day.
Palm Coast, FL
Mountain Home, AR
these are great for helping to hold the load on your belt. I use them to hold up my pants so I don't have to tighten my belt so tight also. Plus they are a great price to boot.
clips are well-made, hold tight,straps nice and wide, keepers are staying put (so far) .the lower back portion of straps are elastic; the straps going over the shoulder are not.while this arrangement seems to present no problem while walking or working while standing, they tend to annoyingly slip off the shoulders when seated or inclined.although full-elastic suspenders are not immune to this problem, it seems to occur less often. these are priced so reasonably,though, what the heck, give 'em 5 stars.
Kings Park, NY
Craftsman is a great name for tools but as far as suspender's go .......NOT. The metal clamps that holds the suspenders to the pants broke off. In one day! He love the ideal of it being craftsman but got disappointed when it broke. Any chance of getting it returned for a new one? We love shopping K Mart..
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Get Diamond accent Heart Earrings for $29.99 with a purchase of $19.99 or more! Limit 1 per order Offer ends 31-Mar-2015 See details.
- Get 15% off Craftsman or DieHard work boots with online tool purchase. Offer ends 07-Mar-2015 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $24.99 with any storewide purchase of $19.99 or more! Offer ends 31-Mar-2015 See details.