Specifications & Dimensions
|Item Weight (lbs.):||3.52|
|Type:||Tool bag or case|
|Included with Item:|
|Pocket Size(s):||10 in x 10 in.|
|Total Number of Pockets:||15|
|Materials & Finish:|
|Material:||600 X 600 denier fabric; plastic bottom|
Ratings & Reviews
Craftsman 18" Bolt-On Storage Bag Keeps All Your Power Tools Handy and Organized
Part of the incredibly popular Bolt-On line of tools and accessories, Sears and Craftsman bring you the ultimate Craftsman 18" Bolt-On storage bag. It has everything you need to carry all the tools you will be needing. This bag is big and roomy and is made with a tough and durable material. It is great for taking on the job to keep your tools protected from the sun or rain.
The Craftsman 18" Bolt-On storage bag features multiple internal and external pockets so you can store the tools you need most in the easiest-to-get-at positions. There is an adjustable shoulder strap making the bag comfortable enough to carry that you can take your Bolt-on power tools anywhere you need to go. The bag has a strong reinforced base so there is no worry about losing a tool to a weak seam.
- TheCraftsman 18" Bolt-on storage bag is designed to carry all your Bolt-On power tools and accessories
- There are multiple internal and external pockets, which is great for keeping everything organized and easy to find
- Keeps your tools from being exposed to weather conditions
- Adjustable shoulder strap makes traveling with the power tools more comfortable
- Strong reinforced strap means no worries about weak seams
- Pocket sizes 10 inches x 10 inches
Added on July 05, 2013
Overall, others give this:
If you buy into the Bolt On System by Craftsman this is a handy bag to get to go along with it. Once you get past 3 Bolt on accessories you need something to keep the whole system together. I dot have space for a nice tool bench/box so this goes under my sink and keeps everything organized
Virginia Beach, VA
Fairview Heights, IL
It is really nice to FINALLY have a tool bag that can accommodate a variety of tool attachments without having to haul around 2 or 3 bags. The only thing that I would change, would be some kind of labeling set up as to what attachments go where and to make the bag like the original bag was made.. nice and rigid not where the sides are collapsible.
Los Angeles, CA
After I purchased the drill/driver kit, I simply used one of my Craftsman tool bags. Then, I started adding all the accessories and needed better storage. This bag provides several pockets/compartments which will better organize the set. However, I do wish the pockets were made specificially for each attachment vice a generic set. However, with some additional velcro straps I am able to neatly pack the entire kit with attachments in this bag - highly recommend!
This bag is a big improvement over the original bag sold. However, to be honest I wish the storage compartments were made to hold specific attachments. Some of the attachments fit awkwardly in the provided spaces. I'd love to talk with the designers to get their view. I would bet that if the bag compartments were designed for specific attachments that people would be able to better see what's in the bag and what is missing. At least the general space gives me a storage area for the blades, sandpaper, drill bits, etc. that I carry for easy pick up and go.
I am using this storage bag to keep all the bolt-on drill attachments in one place. It works quite well, I grab and go and everything is in there. No more "can't find it".
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Jul-2014 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card. Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.