Specifications & Dimensions
|Item Weight (lbs.):||3.52|
|Type:||Tool bag or case|
|Included with Item:|
|Pocket Size(s):||10 in x 10 in.|
|Total Number of Pockets:||15|
|Materials & Finish:|
|Material:||600 X 600 denier fabric; plastic bottom|
Ratings & Reviews
Craftsman 18" Bolt-On Storage Bag Keeps All Your Power Tools Handy and Organized
Part of the incredibly popular Bolt-On line of tools and accessories, Sears and Craftsman bring you the ultimate Craftsman 18" Bolt-On storage bag. It has everything you need to carry all the tools you will be needing. This bag is big and roomy and is made with a tough and durable material. It is great for taking on the job to keep your tools protected from the sun or rain.
The Craftsman 18" Bolt-On storage bag features multiple internal and external pockets so you can store the tools you need most in the easiest-to-get-at positions. There is an adjustable shoulder strap making the bag comfortable enough to carry that you can take your Bolt-on power tools anywhere you need to go. The bag has a strong reinforced base so there is no worry about losing a tool to a weak seam.
- TheCraftsman 18" Bolt-on storage bag is designed to carry all your Bolt-On power tools and accessories
- There are multiple internal and external pockets, which is great for keeping everything organized and easy to find
- Keeps your tools from being exposed to weather conditions
- Adjustable shoulder strap makes traveling with the power tools more comfortable
- Strong reinforced strap means no worries about weak seams
- Pocket sizes 10 inches x 10 inches
Added on July 05, 2013
Overall, others give this:
I picked this bag up to consolidate my Milwaukee M12 gear and it was the perfect bag for the job. The dividers work well for separating the bag into 3 compartments and the multiple interior pockets are handy for holding batteries and other accessories. I really like that the bottom of the bag is a solid plastic piece as it keeps the bottom of the bag from sagging when full and also allows you to set the bag down on a wet surface without worrying about soaking through a fabric bottom. The addition of a shoulder strap is also nice, I wish more tool backs included that. The zippers seem sturdy and are easy to work. My main complaint is that outside pockets, while handy, should be a bit deeper. Even if just one or two of the pockets were bigger so that they could hold a chunky tool like a fat tape measure. Also, the internal dividers are held in with Velcro and work well but I wish there were extra strips in the bag so you could adjust the size of the compartments. All-in-all this might be my favorite bag, I am thinking of picking up another for my car emergency kit.
San Diego, CA
This bag actually has a hard piece of plastic on the inside that makes the walls of it firm and stands it up, so it's much easier to organize things. When I think of a bag I think of something easily bendable or that collapses. This stands up on it's own. Calling it a bag does it a disservice.
I love the design of this bag. It has pockets for all the attachments, including the charger, and room left over to include the various driver/drill bits, saw blades, router bits, you name it you can carry it with you to the project site. This kit bag is just what anyone needs to start and finish any home project or repair.
Overall the quality is very durable and the stitching will most likely hold pretty well. I also like the thick rubber along the bottom. This will help from scuffing up floors and help keep the form of the bag. I just wish the inner pockets were all customized for each bolt on attachment. However, now that additional attachments have come out, I understand why this was not done.
I purchased this for someone who needed to hold lots of tools-needed lots of pockets and place for a drill and other tools. This is great as it is large enough to hold all without having to rumble through to find what they are looking for. Everything has a place for organization and it is very durable.
If you buy into the Bolt On System by Craftsman this is a handy bag to get to go along with it. Once you get past 3 Bolt on accessories you need something to keep the whole system together. I dot have space for a nice tool bench/box so this goes under my sink and keeps everything organized
- Members Get 10% back in points on first $500 of each qualifying purchase with a Sears Card. Offer ends 25-Dec-2014 See details.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Need it by December 24. Offer ends 24-Dec-2014 See details.