Craftsman Bolt-On ™ 2-Speed Hammerdrill AttachmentItem# 00934975000 | Model# CMCMTHD
Specifications & Dimensions
|Weight - Battery Installed (lbs):||N/A|
|Weight - Excluding Battery (lbs):||0.8|
|Built-In Bit Storage:||No|
|Chuck Key Type:||Keyless|
|Drill Chuck Quality:||Standard|
|Hole Depth Control:||No|
|Individual, Kit or Set:||Individual|
|Number of Handles:||None|
|Speed Lock Control:||No|
|Materials & Finishes:|
|Housing Material:||ABS plastic|
|Included with Item:|
|Battery Included:||Battery Not Included|
|Belt Clip Included:||No|
|Bubble Level Included:||No|
|Charger Included:||Charger Not Included|
|Contents:||(1) Drill Bit (1) Screwdriving Bit|
|Number of Batteries Included:||0|
|Wrist Strap Included:||No|
|General Warranty:||1 Year|
|Battery Type:||Lithium ion|
|Charge Time (Hrs.):||1|
|Number of Batteries Required:||N/A|
|ENERGY STAR Compliant:||No|
|Dimensions and Weight:|
|Chuck Size:||3/8 in.|
Ratings & Reviews
2-Speed Hammerdrill Attachment Provides Power, Punch
Plastic, wood, masonry, even steel - none of it is even the slightest problem for the Craftsman Bolt-On 2-speed Hammerdrill Attachment. This is a powerful accessory to the Craftsman Bolt-On 20-Volt MAX* Lithium Ion Drill/Drive that extends the drill's capabilities to ripping through cinderblock or boring through brick. From hanging shelves to building, there's virtually nothing on the household honey-do list that this attachment can't make happen faster.
The 2-Speed Hammerdrill Attachment features dual speeds and adjustable tension that let you select the perfect combination of speed and torque for the job at hand. It can quickly change between hammer and drill modes, cutting down on wasted time fumbling to find tools between projects. As part of the Craftsman Bolt-On system, it works with a number of other tools and attachments.
- The Craftsman Bolt-On 2-speed Hammerdrill Attachment set includes the attachment, a double-ended bit tip, masonry bit, wood drill bit and twist bit. The Bolt-On 20 Volt Max Lithium Ion battery is sold separately.
- The drill combines torque and rapid impacts to get you through tough materials.
- The attachment easily changes between hammer drill and driver modes.
- The Hammerdrill can handle whatever you throw at it - masonry, wood, steel or plastic.
- Dual speed options include high speed for fast drilling or low for high torque.
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on September 14, 2012
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
Very good tool head, I do not have to carry another tool making my load heavy. this add on simplifies my tool inventory to one bag. It just simplifies my job.
The reviewer indicated they are affiliated with this product.
This attachment, in my opinion, is for light work, not hardcore. I'm pretty sure that's what it was designed for. I've got other, more dedicated units, and only purchased this to complete the attachment collection.
Bought this to add to my bolt on drill, powerful, used this to help finish up my restoration on my early bronco, needed a few holes drilled for the power steering gear box, easy! a few more holes for the upgraded fuel line brackets, piece of cake! What else can i drill holes in??? :)
I used this attachment 2 days after buying it. It was so nice not to have to get out the extension cord and my larger hammer drill. It is so convenient to have all these different tools in one place.
Daytona Beach, FL
We purchased Craftsman Bolt-ons for our three sons last Christmas. Now for Birthdays and Christmas we buy them different attachments. All three have said they use it and look forward to their new attachments. Makes shopping much easier for us and the boys are happy with their gifts.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 30-Apr-2014 See details.
- MAX Member Exclusive. Choose FREE Store Pickup and Get 5% back in points! Offer ends 30-Jun-2014 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card. Offer ends 19-Apr-2014 See details.