Craftsman Bolt-On ™ 2-Speed Hammerdrill AttachmentItem# 00934975000 | Model# CMCMTHD
Specifications & Dimensions
|Weight - Battery Installed (lbs):||N/A|
|Weight - Excluding Battery (lbs):||0.8|
|Dimensions and Weight:|
|Chuck Size:||3/8 in.|
|Built-In Bit Storage:||No|
|Chuck Key Type:||Keyless|
|Drill Chuck Quality:||Standard|
|Hole Depth Control:||No|
|Individual, Kit or Set:||Individual|
|Number of Handles:||None|
|Speed Lock Control:||No|
|Materials & Finishes:|
|Housing Material:||ABS plastic|
|Included with Item:|
|Battery Included:||Battery Not Included|
|Belt Clip Included:||No|
|Bubble Level Included:||No|
|Charger Included:||Charger Not Included|
|Contents:||(1) Drill Bit (1) Screwdriving Bit|
|Number of Batteries Included:||0|
|Wrist Strap Included:||No|
|General Warranty:||1 Year|
|Battery Type:||Lithium ion|
|Charge Time (Hrs.):||1|
|Number of Batteries Required:||N/A|
|ENERGY STAR Compliant:||No|
Ratings & Reviews
2-Speed Hammerdrill Attachment Provides Power, Punch
Plastic, wood, masonry, even steel - none of it is even the slightest problem for the Craftsman Bolt-On 2-speed Hammerdrill Attachment. This is a powerful accessory to the Craftsman Bolt-On 20-Volt MAX* Lithium Ion Drill/Drive that extends the drill's capabilities to ripping through cinderblock or boring through brick. From hanging shelves to building, there's virtually nothing on the household honey-do list that this attachment can't make happen faster.
The 2-Speed Hammerdrill Attachment features dual speeds and adjustable tension that let you select the perfect combination of speed and torque for the job at hand. It can quickly change between hammer and drill modes, cutting down on wasted time fumbling to find tools between projects. As part of the Craftsman Bolt-On system, it works with a number of other tools and attachments.
- The Craftsman Bolt-On 2-speed Hammerdrill Attachment set includes the attachment, a double-ended bit tip, masonry bit, wood drill bit and twist bit. The Bolt-On 20 Volt Max Lithium Ion battery is sold separately.
- The drill combines torque and rapid impacts to get you through tough materials.
- The attachment easily changes between hammer drill and driver modes.
- The Hammerdrill can handle whatever you throw at it - masonry, wood, steel or plastic.
- Dual speed options include high speed for fast drilling or low for high torque.
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on September 14, 2012
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
Well, this drill and in fact the entire unit is one of the best drills I have ever had. That is saying a lot because I am in my 50's and have been a mechanic and repair guy all of my life. The battery lasts and lasts and charges very quickly too. I have had zero issues with the thing and its been 2 years now and it gets heavy use everything from wood work to drilling and cutting metal for auto and marine uses. Great design and I use all the attachments it has even that little router that is not quite as good as all the others. The jig saw works great for little things as does the sander and every other attachment there is. Cannot go wrong with this drill head. The hammer works well indeed. It has become my main attachment.
Besides the craftsman bolt on set being amazing in its self, the durability and quality and power packed hammer drill attachment far exceeded my expectations! After using this attachment to bolt into both concrete and metal, I am convinced it's the best ever!
El Paso, TX
2 speed interchangeable with other bolt on units. Happy to use. These tools are compatible with the black and decker matrix system. So it is interchangeable.
It has a good sturdy feel to it, but this is not something I would use daily. For the Herbie (like myself) it worked just fine. Good torque and surprised me at how well it performed.
For it's size, it is very powerful. I am very pleased with the battery life. My father - in - law was using his porter cable with Ni - cad 18 volt large size batteries and I out lasted between charges by about 30%!
Very good tool head, I do not have to carry another tool making my load heavy. this add on simplifies my tool inventory to one bag. It just simplifies my job.
The reviewer indicated they are affiliated with this product.
This attachment, in my opinion, is for light work, not hardcore. I'm pretty sure that's what it was designed for. I've got other, more dedicated units, and only purchased this to complete the attachment collection.
- Members Get 10% back in points on first $500 of each qualifying purchase with a Sears Card. Offer ends 25-Dec-2014 See details.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Need it by December 24. Offer ends 24-Dec-2014 See details.