Specifications & Dimensions
|Weight - Battery Installed (lbs):||N/A|
|Weight - Excluding Battery (lbs):||0.8|
|Built-In Bit Storage:||No|
|Chuck Key Type:||Keyless|
|Drill Chuck Quality:||Standard|
|Hole Depth Control:||No|
|Individual, Kit or Set:||Individual|
|Number of Handles:||None|
|Speed Lock Control:||No|
|Materials & Finishes:|
|Housing Material:||ABS plastic|
|Included with Item:|
|Battery Included:||Battery Not Included|
|Belt Clip Included:||No|
|Bubble Level Included:||No|
|Charger Included:||Charger Not Included|
|Contents:||(1) Drill Bit (1) Screwdriving Bit|
|Number of Batteries Included:||0|
|Wrist Strap Included:||No|
|General Warranty:||1 Year|
|Battery Type:||Lithium ion|
|Charge Time (Hrs.):||1|
|Number of Batteries Required:||N/A|
|ENERGY STAR Compliant:||No|
|Dimensions and Weight:|
|Chuck Size:||3/8 in.|
Ratings & Reviews
2-Speed Hammerdrill Attachment Provides Power, Punch
Plastic, wood, masonry, even steel - none of it is even the slightest problem for the Craftsman Bolt-On 2-speed Hammerdrill Attachment. This is a powerful accessory to the Craftsman Bolt-On 20-Volt MAX* Lithium Ion Drill/Drive that extends the drill's capabilities to ripping through cinderblock or boring through brick. From hanging shelves to building, there's virtually nothing on the household honey-do list that this attachment can't make happen faster.
The 2-Speed Hammerdrill Attachment features dual speeds and adjustable tension that let you select the perfect combination of speed and torque for the job at hand. It can quickly change between hammer and drill modes, cutting down on wasted time fumbling to find tools between projects. As part of the Craftsman Bolt-On system, it works with a number of other tools and attachments.
- The Craftsman Bolt-On 2-speed Hammerdrill Attachment set includes the attachment, a double-ended bit tip, masonry bit, wood drill bit and twist bit. The Bolt-On 20 Volt Max Lithium Ion battery is sold separately.
- The drill combines torque and rapid impacts to get you through tough materials.
- The attachment easily changes between hammer drill and driver modes.
- The Hammerdrill can handle whatever you throw at it - masonry, wood, steel or plastic.
- Dual speed options include high speed for fast drilling or low for high torque.
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on September 14, 2012
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
good attachment goes with all the other attachments i had bought and use it most of the time out in the garage
The reviewer indicated they are affiliated with this product.
Union Grove, WI
I've used the hammer drill attachment for quite a few things but recently the torque tension has started failing. No matter what torque setting, with the exception of 'drill' and 'hammer', the drill will now stop on bolts and screws I can still turn with my bare hand. Even at toque setting 9 (setting before drill) I am able to stop the drill simply by grabbing the clutch. Sure, I can use this for drilling, but the torque settings are important for driving in order to keep from stripping screws or having the drill rip out of my hand when when I reach the end of a screw. This attachment needs to be improved if it wants to wear the Craftsman name...
Winter Haven, FL
I really enjoy this attachment, I wish that Sears will keep them in stock more ofteten, i had to drive 30 miles to the next Sears store since the one close to home never got more thatn oneand it took weeks to get teh shipment, This was worth every mile i drove to get it, it is part of my tool pack and it is always with me when doing anything at home or any project.
- Members get 3% in points or with Sears Card get 10% in points. Offer ends 26-Dec-2013 See details.
- FREE shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 24-Dec-2013 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card. Offer ends 31-Dec-2013 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Family & Friends Event! Extra 10% off Select Tools Sold by Sears! Valid thru 12/10/2013 9am. Offer ends 09-Dec-2013 See details.
- Buy One Bolt-on Attachment Get one 50% off. Offer ends 12/14/2013 Offer ends 14-Dec-2013 See details.
- Hot Deal! Get this Sold by Sears item today only at limited time price! Ends 12/12. Offer ends 12-Dec-2013 See details.