Specifications & Dimensions
|Type:||Lithium ion Battery|
|Charge Time (Hrs.):||3|
|Number of Batteries Included:||1|
|Warranties & Coverage:|
|General Warranty:||1 year|
|Dimensions and Weight:|
|Overall Dimensions:||8.9 x 8.2 x 4.8|
Ratings & Reviews
Lithium Ion Battery Pack Delivers the Torque to Get it Done Right **
Low profile, lightweight and brimming with power, this Craftsman Bolt-On Battery pack puts muscle in your drill, saw, impact and more. An essential part of the Craftsman Bolt-On system, this 20 Volt Max lithium ion battery brings deep reservoirs of energy to your drill tip, saw blade and sanding pad. Packing more punch than other batteries, whether you’re a seasoned tradesman or weekend pro, you have the muscle you need to get the job done right. And when you need a little extra juice in a hurry, this battery delivers power fast.
Designed to accommodate rapid charging, this Lithium Ion Battery Pack gives you a QuickBoost option that loads an empty battery to 30% in only 10 minutes. And when you’re rushing, don’t worry about short drops and spills, the tough plastic case is built to stand up to common jobsite mishaps and keep delivering until the work day is finished. Power you can depend on, especially when you need it most, stock up on Bolt-On battery packs, and keep moving.
- Bolt-On Battery snaps in fast and keeps you moving
- 20 Volt Max maximum capacity delivers hours of high speed, high torque action
- Lithium holds a charge up to 18 months in storage, many times that of NiCad
- Durable plastic case withstands drops and resists moisture
- Lightweight keeps you moving fast all day
- Slim profile fits easily in tool box pocket or tool belt
- Includes (1) 20 Volt Max* Lithium Bolt-On Battery
** To be used as an attachment with the Craftsman Bolt-On ™ 20 Volt MAX* Lithium Ion Drill/Driver (Sears Item #00916496000)
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on September 14, 2012
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
I love the Bolt-On line that I bought this battery for. I bought it based on my experience with other drills and drivers. To this point, I have yet to need the second battery. I put together a storage shed this weekend; 174 screws and 120 bolts and nuts, 6 hours of near continuous use, and I didn't have to change batteries. I may not need this one! I hope to run into the job that requires a battery change just so I can say I didn't buy something I didn't need. It also doesn't discharge like most Ni-Cad units between usage. The Bolt on line was my favorite purchase this year!
Union Grove, WI
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 05-Apr-2014 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card. Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.