Specifications & Dimensions
|Weight - Battery Installed (lbs):||5.4|
|Weight - Excluding Battery (lbs):||4.4|
|Contents:||Drill/Driver Attachment, Lithium Ion Battery, Charger, Double Ended Bit Tip|
|General Warranty:||1 Year|
|Charge Time (Hours):||1|
|Number of Batteries Included:||1|
|Included with Item:|
|Battery Included:||Battery Included|
|Chuck Size:||3/8 in.|
|Chuck Key Type:||Keyless|
|Battery Type:||Lithium ion|
|Included with Items:|
|Dimensions and Weight:|
Ratings & Reviews
Craftsman Drill Driver Sinks Screws Fast
From simple home projects to fast paced jobsite action, this Craftsman Bolt-On Drill Driver stands up to the toughest performance requirements. Whether you’re ripping holes through stud after stud to run BX cable or just need to secure that new shelving unit to the wall, this tool clicks in fast to keep you moving. And powered by a high capacity 20 Volt Max lithium ion battery, it gives you tons of torque until the job is done.
Featuring the solid build of a full metal dual sleeve chuck, the Craftsman Drill Driver grips spade, hex, drill and driver bits tight, while the 11 variable clutch settings deliver just the right amount of torque to every job. An essential part of the Bolt-On system, this drill driver pilots holes and secures fasteners then quickly swaps out with finishing tools, so you can travel light, getting the job done every time duty calls. A solid drill backed by the power of lithium and the portability of Craftsman Bolt-On, toss this potent tool in your kit and always be prepared for work.
- Includes: Drill driver, Bolt-On body, charger and battery
- Bolt-On Drill Driver features a full metal dual sleeve chuck for serious performance
- 11 Speed clutch adjusts to eliminate stripping of screws
- Powered by a 20 Volt MAX* Lithium Ion Battery, this driver spins until the job is done
- Smooth turning action deliver precise control
- Ergonomic design is ready for long hours on the job
- Lithium-Ion battery holds charge longer versus NiCad up to 18 Months
- With the push of a button, the battery will charge 0-30% in 10 minutes
- Charger includes easy cord wrap and wall mount functions for easy portability
- Delivers maximum charge to empty batteries in only 30 minutes
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on September 10, 2012
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
I got this tool for Christmas along with the jigsaw attachment. Since then I bought almost all of the other attachments, they all work great, and a spare battery. I just got done putting a dog house together with just this drill, trimsaw and jigsaw, switching attachments was quick and easy, love it.
San Antonio, TX
I bought this drill after reading much reviews on it and I have to say it is an awesome drill. It is very powerful and light. The battery lasts forever and it charges really fast. The drill I was replacing was the black and decker matrix which is very similar to this drill but it's simply not as powerful and the quality is not as good. I definately recommend this drill for everyday use or just for in home use.
Grants Pass, OR
Man was i impressed with this drill and the attachments. Was replacing flooring and it came in very handy and work flawlessly. Very happy with this drill.
power to spare. bought the trim saw attachment.switching uses quick and easy. put this unit through 2 weeks of remodeling no malfunctions
The reviewer indicated they are affiliated with this product.
Post Falls, ID
this drill/driver is way more than i thought it would be for a bolt on tool its light and fights easy in my hand can't belive how light the drill/drive is with the new 20volt max lithium battery installed,also the power it delivers is better and last longer than the old battery,s.changing from one tool is a snap and anyone can do quick and easy as my hands don,t work like they used to but now it,s easy for me to change out the tools with no problems,I enjoy using this drill/driver bolt-on tool.
Bought this during the 2013 Sale, and some extras!! Loved it so much I got a 2nd, on sale, and it came with a free bag, for my Birthday! I use one for drill/driver and the other for which ever cutting tool I am using at the time. The batteries are long lasting and charge quickly. Powerful for sure!
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 05-Apr-2014 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card. Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Get this Sold By Sears item at a Hot Price for a Limited time only! Offer ends 15-Mar-2014 See details.