Craftsman Bolt-On 20V Max Lithium Ion Drill/Driver Kit 16496Item# 00916496000 | Model# 16496
Specifications & Dimensions
|Weight - Battery Installed (lbs):||5.4|
|Weight - Excluding Battery (lbs):||4.4|
|Dimensions and Weight:|
|Contents:||Drill/Driver Attachment, Lithium Ion Battery, Charger, Double Ended Bit Tip|
|General Warranty:||1 Year|
|Charge Time (Hours):||1|
|Number of Batteries Included:||1|
|Included with Item:|
|Battery Included:||Battery Included|
|Chuck Size:||3/8 in.|
|Chuck Key Type:||Keyless|
|Battery Type:||Lithium ion|
|Included with Items:|
Ratings & Reviews
Craftsman Drill Driver Sinks Screws Fast
From simple home projects to fast paced jobsite action, this Craftsman Bolt-On Drill Driver stands up to the toughest performance requirements. Whether you’re ripping holes through stud after stud to run BX cable or just need to secure that new shelving unit to the wall, this tool clicks in fast to keep you moving. And powered by a high capacity 20 Volt Max lithium ion battery, it gives you tons of torque until the job is done.
Featuring the solid build of a full metal dual sleeve chuck, the Craftsman Drill Driver grips spade, hex, drill and driver bits tight, while the 11 variable clutch settings deliver just the right amount of torque to every job. An essential part of the Bolt-On system, this drill driver pilots holes and secures fasteners then quickly swaps out with finishing tools, so you can travel light, getting the job done every time duty calls. A solid drill backed by the power of lithium and the portability of Craftsman Bolt-On, toss this potent tool in your kit and always be prepared for work.
- Includes: Drill driver, Bolt-On body, charger and battery
- Bolt-On Drill Driver features a full metal dual sleeve chuck for serious performance
- 11 Speed clutch adjusts to eliminate stripping of screws
- Powered by a 20 Volt MAX* Lithium Ion Battery, this driver spins until the job is done
- Smooth turning action deliver precise control
- Ergonomic design is ready for long hours on the job
- Lithium-Ion battery holds charge longer versus NiCad up to 18 Months
- With the push of a button, the battery will charge 0-30% in 10 minutes
- Charger includes easy cord wrap and wall mount functions for easy portability
- Delivers maximum charge to empty batteries in only 30 minutes
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on September 10, 2012
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
Love the ability to change out the tools while keeping the base, since the base is the same throughout the tools anyway. Has worked well so far. Function without losing power.
I've had mine for about a year now. I used it with the circular saw attachment to cut siding away from the window flange so I could replace them. I've also been siding the house so I've used the reciprocating saw, jig saw and sander as well. It recharges fairly fast plus you can use the boost feature on the charger for a quick charge when you need just a bit more to finish a job. I've also used the circular saw when I just need a quick cut on plywood rather than pull out the corded saw. The reason for 4 stars is that it's good for light to medium jobs, but you can heat the motor up if you push it too hard. Tried using the hammer drill in concrete and it was a bit much for the drill. Also, when the blade on the circular saw got a bit dull you could smell the motor. Even with that it has been extremely handy and versatile.
Amazing versatility for sure! With all the additional accessories you can't go wrong with this drill. And the Lith Ion battery is so such better then the NiCd one on my old cordless drill.
Great price on a versatile product. Looking forward to getting the other attachments. Only reason I didn't rate a 5 is I haven't had a chance to to see how the battery holds up.
The reviewer indicated they received a sample of this product.
Saint James, MO
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Aug-2014 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card. Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.