Specifications & Dimensions
|General Warranty:||1 Year|
|Maximum Operating Pressure (psi.):||120|
|Overall Material Type:||Plastic|
|Electrical Phase Type:||Single phase|
Ratings & Reviews
High Pressure Tire Inflator Attachment A Handy Helper
From saving gas by making sure your car tires are adequately aired up to fixing the kids' bike flats, the Craftsman Bolt-On High Pressure Inflator Attachment can get you going fast. Portable and lightweight, the air pump delivers up to 120 psi of pressure - that's more than enough pressure for cars, bikes, trucks and off-road vehicles, not to mention the random pool float. Its analog gauge is easy to read, and a 14-inch hose is flexible enough to make filling up quick and easy. Its levered valve attaches quickly and firmly, saving you the frustration of repeated attempts.
The High Pressure Tire Inflator Attachment is another great tool in the Bolt-On series of products designed to cut down on the clutter and improve the efficiency in your tool box. The pump attaches easily, works quickly and is always ready to help you get the job done.
- Craftsman Bolt-On High Pressure Inflator Attachment goes with the Craftsman Bolt-On 20 Volt MAX* Lithium Ion Drill/Driver, which is sold separately.
- The inflator can deliver up to 120 psi of pressure - 100 peak PSI is ideal for cars, trucks, bikes and off road vehicles, so there's more than enough power.
- A 14-inch hose is flexible enough to reach the inflation location with ease.
- The analog pressure gauge is easy to read and accurate.
- The attachment is powered by a 20 Volt Max Lithium Ion Battery - sold separately.
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on September 14, 2012
Overall, others give this:
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
I've now gone through 8 of these in a year. Without fail, every last one has had the plastic nozzle break in some form or another with minimum usage on a snow blower and riding tractor
Santa Clara, UT
Woodland Hills, CA
this attached inflator is a great idea and works quite well in fact .at first i was reluctant on getting it but im glad i did .just another great idea from craftsman.
This is an awesome invention! I hate pulling out all the tools and firing up the air compressor just to air up a basketball or the car tires. This makes life so much easier! I have had no issues with it to date.
Bought this to use for going to Silver Lake Sand Dunes to fill the tires back up with air after playing in the sand all day, but tested it and it took 20 minutes just to get one tire filled up from 12psi to 35 psi and the hose line got scorching hot. Battery wouldn't last to do all 4 tires, so not a good item for using as a 4 tire fill up after four-wheeling all day. Ended up returning it as I will never use it.
Los Angeles, CA
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Get 15% off Craftsman or DieHard work boots with online tool purchase. Offer ends 07-Mar-2015 See details.