Craftsman Bolt-On ™ High Pressure Inflator AttachmentItem# 00934976000 | Model# CMCMTHPI
Specifications & Dimensions
|General Warranty:||1 Year|
|Maximum Operating Pressure (psi.):||120|
|Overall Material Type:||Plastic|
|Electrical Phase Type:||Single phase|
Ratings & Reviews
High Pressure Tire Inflator Attachment A Handy Helper
From saving gas by making sure your car tires are adequately aired up to fixing the kids' bike flats, the Craftsman Bolt-On High Pressure Inflator Attachment can get you going fast. Portable and lightweight, the air pump delivers up to 120 psi of pressure - that's more than enough pressure for cars, bikes, trucks and off-road vehicles, not to mention the random pool float. Its analog gauge is easy to read, and a 14-inch hose is flexible enough to make filling up quick and easy. Its levered valve attaches quickly and firmly, saving you the frustration of repeated attempts.
The High Pressure Tire Inflator Attachment is another great tool in the Bolt-On series of products designed to cut down on the clutter and improve the efficiency in your tool box. The pump attaches easily, works quickly and is always ready to help you get the job done.
- Craftsman Bolt-On High Pressure Inflator Attachment goes with the Craftsman Bolt-On 20 Volt MAX* Lithium Ion Drill/Driver, which is sold separately.
- The inflator can deliver up to 120 psi of pressure - 100 peak PSI is ideal for cars, trucks, bikes and off road vehicles, so there's more than enough power.
- A 14-inch hose is flexible enough to reach the inflation location with ease.
- The analog pressure gauge is easy to read and accurate.
- The attachment is powered by a 20 Volt Max Lithium Ion Battery - sold separately.
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on September 14, 2012
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
This is an awesome invention! I hate pulling out all the tools and firing up the air compressor just to air up a basketball or the car tires. This makes life so much easier! I have had no issues with it to date.
Bought this to use for going to Silver Lake Sand Dunes to fill the tires back up with air after playing in the sand all day, but tested it and it took 20 minutes just to get one tire filled up from 12psi to 35 psi and the hose line got scorching hot. Battery wouldn't last to do all 4 tires, so not a good item for using as a 4 tire fill up after four-wheeling all day. Ended up returning it as I will never use it.
Los Angeles, CA
Westhampton Beach, NY
Niagara Falls, NY
Easily can fill up a kid's bike tire and an automobile tire. The attachment is easy to use, easy to remove and was purchased as a gift. However, I use it too.
I bought this to add to my collection of attachments for the bolt on drill. the first time I used the air pump attachment I was concerned that it may not have the power to air up my car tire. boy I was wrong, it took a little longer but was much more convenient than having to drag out an air compressor and hose. will keep this close. it sure is handy
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 01-Nov-2014 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.