Specifications & Dimensions
|General Warranty:||1 Year|
|Maximum Operating Pressure (psi.):||120|
|Overall Material Type:||Plastic|
|Electrical Phase Type:||Single phase|
Ratings & Reviews
High Pressure Tire Inflator Attachment A Handy Helper From saving gas by making sure your car tires are adequately aired up to fixing the kids' bike flats, the Craftsman Bolt-On High Pressure Inflator Attachment can get you going fast. Portable and lightweight, the air pump delivers up to 120 psi of pressure - that's more than enough pressure for cars, bikes, trucks and off-road vehicles, not to mention the random pool float. Its analog gauge is easy to read, and a 14-inch hose is flexible enough to make filling up quick and easy. Its levered valve attaches quickly and firmly, saving you the frustration of repeated attempts. The High Pressure Tire Inflator Attachment is another great tool in the Bolt-On series of products designed to cut down on the clutter and improve the efficiency in your tool box. The pump attaches easily, works quickly and is always ready to help you get the job done.
- Craftsman Bolt-On High Pressure Inflator Attachment goes with the Craftsman Bolt-On 20 Volt MAX* Lithium Ion Drill/Driver, which is sold separately.
- The inflator can deliver up to 120 psi of pressure - 100 peak PSI is ideal for cars, trucks, bikes and off road vehicles, so there's more than enough power.
- A 14-inch hose is flexible enough to reach the inflation location with ease.
- The analog pressure gauge is easy to read and accurate.
- The attachment is powered by a 20 Volt Max Lithium Ion Battery - sold separately.
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on September 14, 2012
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
It's a great product but it needs to have a Metal Tire Valve instead of the cheep plastic one. I used it for my vehicles and it worked great once. Then I didn't need it again and then when I used it again. it filled one of my cars tires. Then the Plastic Tip at the very tip of the valve broke off. After that it's useless and you can't repair it without allot of work or at all. Big waist of money... I would wait for them to fix it if they don't I wouldn't waist your money. Spend some extra and get yourself an Air compressor with a tank. Just make sure the tips are metal. That is what I did.
I cannot review how well it will inflate a tire. The first time I tried to use it the tip broke into 3 pieces and is now un-useable. If this is an indication of the quality of this inflator attachment, I will have to get a seperate inflator. I will give this product another try since I got the protection plan and will get a replacement (If that one works better, I will upgrade my review, if not it will remain the same).
I've now gone through 8 of these in a year. Without fail, every last one has had the plastic nozzle break in some form or another with minimum usage on a snow blower and riding tractor
Santa Clara, UT
Woodland Hills, CA
this attached inflator is a great idea and works quite well in fact .at first i was reluctant on getting it but im glad i did .just another great idea from craftsman.
This is an awesome invention! I hate pulling out all the tools and firing up the air compressor just to air up a basketball or the car tires. This makes life so much easier! I have had no issues with it to date.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- ONLINE ONLY! SYW Max Members get $5 back in points with a purchase of $25 or more in Tools. Offer ends 30-Apr-2015 See details.
- Members get $10 back in points on a qualifying purchase of $75 or more. Items sold by Sears. Offer ends 18-Apr-2015 See details.