Specifications & Dimensions
|General Warranty:||1 Year|
|Maximum Operating Pressure (psi.):||120|
|Overall Material Type:||Plastic|
|Electrical Phase Type:||Single phase|
Ratings & Reviews
High Pressure Tire Inflator Attachment A Handy Helper
From saving gas by making sure your car tires are adequately aired up to fixing the kids' bike flats, the Craftsman Bolt-On High Pressure Inflator Attachment can get you going fast. Portable and lightweight, the air pump delivers up to 120 psi of pressure - that's more than enough pressure for cars, bikes, trucks and off-road vehicles, not to mention the random pool float. Its analog gauge is easy to read, and a 14-inch hose is flexible enough to make filling up quick and easy. Its levered valve attaches quickly and firmly, saving you the frustration of repeated attempts.
The High Pressure Tire Inflator Attachment is another great tool in the Bolt-On series of products designed to cut down on the clutter and improve the efficiency in your tool box. The pump attaches easily, works quickly and is always ready to help you get the job done.
- Craftsman Bolt-On High Pressure Inflator Attachment goes with the Craftsman Bolt-On 20 Volt MAX* Lithium Ion Drill/Driver, which is sold separately.
- The inflator can deliver up to 120 psi of pressure - 100 peak PSI is ideal for cars, trucks, bikes and off road vehicles, so there's more than enough power.
- A 14-inch hose is flexible enough to reach the inflation location with ease.
- The analog pressure gauge is easy to read and accurate.
- The attachment is powered by a 20 Volt Max Lithium Ion Battery - sold separately.
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on September 14, 2012
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
I bought this not only to complete my attachment collection, but to ensure that my tire pressures are where they need to be BEFORE my journey on the road. Don't like stopping at gas stations to do this. Never know what you'll encounter! This piece would be perfect if it had a programmable stop method for precise pressuring.
I used this on my Bolt-On tool to air up my yard wagon, wheel barrow, riding lawn mower, my grandkids go-karts, and even a car tire. It may not be fast, but it does the job when I am out of reach of my air hose in my shop. Great purchase and great add-on tool to my Bolt-On system
I am currently a geographical bachelor, and as such have not brought my tools with me to the apartment I am living in. I have a full size air compressor at home that I use to top off tires and use for tools. I didn't have one here though, and this has filled the need I had for keeping tires at the correct pressure on my truck and bike. Today I checked the pressure and topped off 4 car tires, as well as my 4 truck tires. The valve stem adapter worked fine, and the performance of the pump is great on a car. The truck tires took a bit longer because of the volume of air they hold in comparison to the car, but the pump held up fine. Yes it got hot, but that didn't appear to diminish the ability of the pump to do what it was designed to do. I think this was a worthy investment, and the price was not unreasonable. I'd absolutely recommend this to anyone who has the Bolt On tool!
My husband loves his Bolt-On. We have already blown up many volleyballs and footballs with this, along with the tires on the van. The Bolt-On did get very warm with the van tires but it still did the job.
Sioux Falls, SD
This item is wonderful. We travel with an RV and can use it on the RV tires, our truck tires and our recumbent Bicycle tires. Powerful product and recommended to all.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 05-Apr-2014 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card. Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.