Specifications & Dimensions
|Chuck Size:||1/4 in.|
|Weight - Battery Installed (lbs):||N/A|
|Weight - Excluding Battery (lbs):||1.4|
|Built-In Bit Storage:||No|
|Chuck Key Type:||Keyed|
|Individual, Kit or Set:||Individual|
|Number of Handles:||None|
|Onboard Key Storage:||Yes|
|Speed Lock Control:||Yes|
|Materials & Finishes:|
|Housing Material:||ABS plastic|
|Included with Item:|
|Battery Included:||Battery Not Included|
|Belt Clip Included:||No|
|Bubble Level Included:||No|
|Charger Included:||Charger Not Included|
|Contents:||(1) 24T Carbide Blade|
|Number of Batteries Included:||None|
|Wrist Strap Included:||No|
|General Warranty:||1 Year|
|Battery Type:||Lithium ion|
|Charge Time (Hrs.):||1|
|Number of Batteries Required:||N/A|
|ENERGY STAR Compliant:||No|
|Hole Depth Control:||No|
Ratings & Reviews
Craftsman Impact Driver Attachment Drive Fasteners Fast **
The power of Craftsman’s Bolt-On Impact driver is clear right out of the box. Packing the punch of a 20 Volt Max lithium ion battery, this attachment delivers countless rapid-fire bursts that drive screws through wood and metal, while adding the 1,300 inch-pounds of muscle needed to bust rusty bolts loose, time and again. Whether you’re anchoring a deck with huge lag bolts, installing a shelf or are repairing an engine, this potent tool helps you get the job done.
Not only does this Craftsman Impact Driver attachment deliver torque you can count on, but it eliminates drill kickback when in use, and featuring a fast moving hammer mechanism, it delivers high torque blows that give you more life out of every battery. The best way to get whatever you’re building together, and the job done fast, this driver delivers. And packing the versatility featured in the Bolt-On system, it’s ready right when you need it. Snap in the power of this impact attachment, and get to work.
- Bolt-On Impact driver includes: Bit tip
- Delivers up to 1300 in-lbs of torque at 3100 RPM to nuts, bolts and screws
- Hex head holds wide array of bits
- Impact mechanism uses spring-loaded hammer action that reduces load on the driver
- Delivers high performance output without kick back
- Packs a max 3500 Beats Per Minute punch to sink the toughest fasteners
- Quick release chuck keeps the job moving fast
- Powered by a 20 Volt Max Lithium Ion Battery it combines lightweight and raw power
** To be used as an attachment with the Craftsman Bolt-On ™ 20 Volt MAX* Lithium Ion Drill/Driver (Sears Item #00916496000)
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on September 14, 2012
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
The impact driver handles my light to medium drilling and screwing jobs very efficiently. It is convenient to be able to switch the head to accommodate the power the impact driver provides. I am very satisfied with this attachment. It performs as expected.
I bought this thinking it would help raise and lower the corner leveling jacks on my travel trailer. 1300 Inch lbs = over 100 ft lbs right? First time I used it to put the jacks down it stopped after just hitting the boards on the ground. The jacks had barely touched the boards and it just stopped. I took out the manual crank and went down another 10 + - turns. Cranking the jacks up -no problem but worthless for the job it was purchased for. I've used it for several other (well under) 100 ft lb jobs and it worked great. Bottom line forget using it for hi torque jobs.
Oak Harbor, WA
Union Grove, WI
I am a professional auto tech and use this almost everyday, the batteries last forever and the power is great. I use this for 1/4 and 3/8" sockets which gives my 1/2" impact a rest for the small stuff. Keep in mind this is for light bolts and screws and will not replace a 1/2" air or electric gun, but for what I bought it for I couldn't be happier.
- Members get 3% in points or with Sears Card get 10% in points. Offer ends 26-Dec-2013 See details.
- FREE shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 24-Dec-2013 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card. Offer ends 31-Dec-2013 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Family & Friends Event! Extra 10% off Select Tools Sold by Sears! Valid thru 12/10/2013 9am. Offer ends 09-Dec-2013 See details.
- Buy One Bolt-on Attachment Get one 50% off. Offer ends 12/14/2013 Offer ends 14-Dec-2013 See details.
- Hot Deal! Get this Sold by Sears item today only at limited time price! Ends 12/12. Offer ends 12-Dec-2013 See details.