|Contents:||1 wood jig saw blade|
|Individual, Kit or Set:||Individual|
|Weight - Battery Installed (lbs):||3.26|
|Weight - Excluding Battery (lbs):||1.16|
|Maximum Strokes Per Minute - No Load:||2800|
|Minimum Strokes Per Minute - No Load:||0|
|Stroke Length (In.):||0.5|
|Included with Item:|
|Battery Included:||Battery Not Included|
|Integrated Laser Guide:||No|
|Number of Batteries Included:||None|
|Number of Handles:||None|
|Setup Requirements:||Quick attach|
|Quick Change Blade System:||No|
|Housing Material:||ABS plastic|
|Toolless Blade Change:||Yes|
|Quantity in Set:||1|
|Integrated Blade Storage:||No|
|Integrated Work Light:||No|
|Charge Time (Hours):||n/a|
|Number of Batteries Required:||N/A|
|ENERGY STAR Compliant:||No|
Ratings & Reviews
Craftsman Bolt-On Jig Saw Attachment for Fast Versatile Cuts
When you need a perfect, precision cut every time, this Craftsman Bolt-On Jig Saw Attachment was made just for that. Quick swapping and lightweight, it delivers the exact cut your project demands, whether you're working with wood, plastic or metal. It gets the job done, plus it fits in even the trickiest places where other jigsaws can't.
With a tool-free blade exchange feature, the Bolt-On Jig Saw Attachment allows you to swap blades in seconds while it delivers smooth, clean cuts every time. Using a 20 Volt Max lithium ion battery, this tool packs potent power to help you finish your important project, from trimming baseboard to cutting out faucet ports under the sink. Its power is matched only by its versatility. Made by Craftsman, it's a tool any serious DIYer needs to get the job done right.
- Craftsman Bolt-On Jig Saw Attachment-for getting into places other jigsaws can't
- Tool-less blade change makes swapping tools quick and easy
- Compact design allows access and accuracy even in the tightest spaces
- 0-2800 Stroke Per Minute range delivers smooth, fast cuts
- .5 inch stroke length means efficient operation
- 20 Volt Max Lithium Ion Battery delivers potent power and hours of working time
- Comes with 1 wood jigsaw blade
** To be used as an attachment with the Craftsman Bolt-On ™ 20 Volt MAX* Lithium Ion Drill/Driver
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on September 14, 2012
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
This "Bolt-On" jig saw attachment lives up to its name. It and the motor housing become one, and good control can be exercised in its use. I did not saw with the blade that came with the unit - which had a "saber" type shank, but rather I used some multi-purpose blades with the U-shank, and they fit snugly and firmly. Changing the blades is very easy. After getting this attachment, wonder if I will ever use my corded Craftsman saber saw again
El Paso, TX
San Augustine, TX
Los Angeles, CA
This is a small compact but effective tool that I found to be very good to cut with and is lightweight but sturdy. Overall I have used this saw without any problems or difficulties encountered. Worth every dollar and would recommend it highly!
Great for small jobs works as it was should, I have only used it on one job so far, and it did a great job just like all the Bolt On attachments I have.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 01-Nov-2014 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.