Specifications & Dimensions
|Attachment Type:||Oscillating Multi-tool|
|Fits Brands/Models:||Craftsman Bolt-On ™ 20 Volt MAX* Lithium Ion Drill/Driver 00916496000|
|Dimensions and Weight:|
Ratings & Reviews
Craftsman Oscillating Tool Cuts, Scores and Strips it Fast **
Whether you’re ripping out old grout, slicing up baseboards to make space for new flooring or need to make a clean opening in drywall, this Craftsman Bolt-On Oscillating Tool gives you the power and quick cutting action you need to get the job done right. An essential part of the Bolt-On system, this tool takes fast, accurate cutting and sanding into places others just can’t. Whether you’re slicing through sheet rock, wood, plastic or metal, this attachment gets it done.
Perfect for keeping you moving on the job, this Craftsman Oscillating Tool features a quick-change blade lever that swaps between plunge cutting and sanding bases in seconds, while readably versatile, this tool uses an adapter to mesh with a wide array of platforms so Bolt-On or not, you can still do your work. An essential to demo, construction and finishing work alike, start the next job with the oscillating power of this potent tool.
- Bolt-On Oscillating Tool includes: 1 Plunge cutting blade, 1 Sanding Base and 2 Sanding Sheets 60/240
- Tool free blade change swaps function with the movement of a lever
- Cuts and sands drywall, metal, wood, plastic, composite and many other materials
- Uses an adapter to fit all major tool brands
- Lightweight provides quick portability
- Slim profile provides access to tight areas
- Rapid 0-18500 Oscillations Per Minute range makes short work of tough jobs
- 2.8 degree oscillation angle delivers efficient cuts and sanding with every use
- Powered by a 20 Volt MAX* Lithium Ion Battery, this tool delivers hours of fast working action
** To be used as an attachment with the Craftsman Bolt-On ™ 20 Volt MAX* Lithium Ion Drill/Driver (Sears Item #00916496000)
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on September 14, 2012
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
this bolt on attachment is easy to use and very versatile. The whole bolt in kit in general is perfect for a home owner. Easy and light for woman to use as well. Not complicated to work with. Very simple
Federal Way, WA
Daytona Beach, FL
Alway have been reluctant to buy the multi tool stuff, but this bolt on set is excellent! The multi tool cut my work time in half and was super easy to use!
Junction City, OH
If you have the bolt on this is a must have attachment. Great for flush cuts. Super easy to change blades with the quick change head. Also have option to add other cutting attachments. Very easy to control
I love this tool! The bolt on from sears and craftsman is the best out there! the quality and force behing this great tool is matched by none. All the attachemnts work perfectly and I can't think of a single tool that does all of this and feel so confortable in my hands. WOW
My husband loves the whole unit. He is adding more and more of the optional attachments that you have for it. The last attachment he bought was to take down a kitchen cabinet and I am sure will do the job.
A great attachment for general non commercial around the house construction and repair. the oscillator attaches quickly and conveniently to bolt on unit. It performs exactly as stated and does the job well. I am very satisfied with this attachment and its versatility.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 05-Apr-2014 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card. Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.