Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Weight:|
|Attachment Type:||Oscillating Multi-tool|
|Fits Brands/Models:||Craftsman Bolt-On ™ 20 Volt MAX* Lithium Ion Drill/Driver 00916496000|
Ratings & Reviews
Craftsman Oscillating Tool Cuts, Scores and Strips it Fast **
Whether you’re ripping out old grout, slicing up baseboards to make space for new flooring or need to make a clean opening in drywall, this Craftsman Bolt-On Oscillating Tool gives you the power and quick cutting action you need to get the job done right. An essential part of the Bolt-On system, this tool takes fast, accurate cutting and sanding into places others just can’t. Whether you’re slicing through sheet rock, wood, plastic or metal, this attachment gets it done.
Perfect for keeping you moving on the job, this Craftsman Oscillating Tool features a quick-change blade lever that swaps between plunge cutting and sanding bases in seconds, while readably versatile, this tool uses an adapter to mesh with a wide array of platforms so Bolt-On or not, you can still do your work. An essential to demo, construction and finishing work alike, start the next job with the oscillating power of this potent tool.
- Bolt-On Oscillating Tool includes: 1 Plunge cutting blade, 1 Sanding Base and 2 Sanding Sheets 60/240
- Tool free blade change swaps function with the movement of a lever
- Cuts and sands drywall, metal, wood, plastic, composite and many other materials
- Uses an adapter to fit all major tool brands
- Lightweight provides quick portability
- Slim profile provides access to tight areas
- Rapid 0-18500 Oscillations Per Minute range makes short work of tough jobs
- 2.8 degree oscillation angle delivers efficient cuts and sanding with every use
- Powered by a 20 Volt MAX* Lithium Ion Battery, this tool delivers hours of fast working action
** To be used as an attachment with the Craftsman Bolt-On ™ 20 Volt MAX* Lithium Ion Drill/Driver
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on September 14, 2012
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
Like other bolt-on products, this is also a very useful and power attachment. I haven't used it much yet but it's as easy to use as the other attachments.
Grand Prairie, TX
I brought this tool for my husband as a birthday gift. He loves It and we have 4 of the attachments and the tool bag for the Bolt-On. We are doing some remodeling and this tool comes in handy for removing tile and wall borders. Wow, a great tool to get your husband to do some of those, "honey do things".
Next to the basic drill attachment this is probably the next most important accessory to the Bolt On System. Made quick work of the door frames to lay my hardwood flooring and was able to use the sanding portion of this tool to help me refinish my cabinets
I started ripping up the linolium on the kitchen floor only to find it more difficult than expected when it was glued down in some places and not in other places. It was taking forever! I went straight to Sears and purchased this attachment and it worked wonders! A job that would have taken an entire day took only a few hours to finish with the oscillating attachment! Great item!
this bolt on attachment is easy to use and very versatile. The whole bolt in kit in general is perfect for a home owner. Easy and light for woman to use as well. Not complicated to work with. Very simple
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Get 15% off Craftsman or DieHard work boots with online tool purchase. Offer ends 07-Mar-2015 See details.