Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Weight:|
|Fits Brands/Models:||Craftsman Bolt-On ™ 20 Volt MAX* Lithium Ion Drill/Driver 00916496000|
Ratings & Reviews
Craftsman Bolt-On Router Attachment Is Great for Crafty People
The handyman, handywoman or avid crafts person in your life will pick the Craftsman Bolt-On Router Attachment as the best gift they've received in years. It's lightweight for easy transport to work or classrooms. The tool's featherweight also ensures hours of operation without fatigued or aching hands and joints. The precision of the router can handle the most refined flutes and flourishes and create razor sharp precision finishes on doors, furniture and wainscoting.
Powered by a 20 Volt Max lithium ion battery, the Bolt-On Router Attachment is as long on power as it is short on weight. You'll zip through jobs in record time and marvel at the professional results you get every time, on every project. The unique transparent apron protects you from flying dust while letting you easily monitor your progress. Every type of crafts person will find this Bolt-On attachment an invaluable addition to their finishing tool collection.
- The Craftsman Bolt-On Router Attachment easily snaps on and off for quick versatility
- Ideal for trimming and edging frames and furniture, ornamental and custom woodworking, and hinge routing
- Easy to adjust depths for multiple tasks
- Maximum 1 in router depth handles most jobs
- Made of durable materials for years of use
- Dependable Craftsman quality you can count on
- Smooth edges are a breeze to achieve with a 0-9000 RPM range
- Compatible with the Craftsman Bolt-On system powered by a 20V MAX* Lithium Ion Battery
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on September 14, 2012
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
The craftsman bolt on router attachment is the most versatile router for everyday and advanced woodworking. The compact design of the attachment allows for effortless intricate cuts and designs as well as a compact lightweight tool. Changing the bits is simple and quick and the power backed by the 20volt bolt on system gives the user effortless cuts!
this is a nice little router, and the Craftsman Bolt-on drill combo works well with it. I have tried using this router for some detailed work, but had to go back to a standard router to get the job done right. And you do Not get a router bit with this item, thought you should know.
Sweet Home, OR
Used this on a fairly large project built out of pine wood. Used templating, flush trim, and round over bits. They all worked just fine. No problems with burning or chipping.
Cedar Creek, TX
This was one of my husband Christmas gift he loves it. He can now make things out of wood. There are different router bits for the router. My husband has showed me and what they can do such as round edge pointy edge etc
The reviewer indicated they are affiliated with this product.
Belews Creek, NC
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 01-Nov-2014 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.