Specifications & Dimensions
|Item Weight (lbs.):||0.69|
|Product Type:||Bolt-out sets|
|Quantity in Set:||5 pc.|
|Units Type:||SAE and Metric|
Ratings & Reviews
This Bolt Remover Set Gets Tough Fasteners Moving
Built from hardened steel and featuring a six-flute helical design, each piece in this Bolt-Out bolt remover set is designed to get stubborn, stripped fasteners spinning. Equipped to take on a larger range of bolts in engines, furnaces and appliances, it features both ½ inch internal and hex external drives so you can get the right grip for optimum torque. Machined with precision from hardened steel, and built to last, if you’re serious about getting the job done right, toss this set in your tool box.
- Bolt-Out Set includes: #8 (14 mm. & 9/16 in.), #9 (15 mm.), #10 (16 mm. & 5/8 in.), #11 (17 mm. & 11/16 in.) and #13 (19 mm. & 3/4 in.)
- Black oxide coating prevents corrosion, while the blow molded case keeps it organized
- Internal 1/2 and external hex drives give more grip than other brands
- Six-flute helical design digs into bolts
- Will fit into the case of companion set, #52060
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on July 26, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
Had a oil drain bolt strip out on my Honda. Dealer changed oil last and must have used impact wrench when putting bolt back in. My socket wrench had no chance and bolt head stripped. Plan B vice grips also failed due to lack of room to use effectively. Picked up this nut removal set and bolt was out in a matter of minutes. It was a lifesaver! They worked exactly as advertised.
Grabbed these on dod with *************. Bought these to complete my smaller set that came in a case with 5 empty slots. The kit i bought was made in usa but im not sure if they still are. Seem to work great!
Poplar Bluff, MO
I purchased this set as a Christmas gift for my father-in-law, he is the man who either has it already, or has no need for "whatever"and difficult to buy for every year. He called me Christmas afternoon and bragged on my purchase, as he recently needed just a tool when working on his tractor.
These damaged nut removers work great. This 5 piece set does not come with a case; rather, it is designed to fit in the case that comes with another 5 piece set, completing the set. Liked it so well that I purchased the other 5piece set/case kit and now have a complete set of these.
It does just what it says it does. If the bolts aren't completely rusted in this wil get them out. Only problem would be no pouch or case to store it in unless you buy the other half of the set? which I did. I got both online for half off so it worked out good but otherwise I would have been a little less than happy about the case.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 05-Apr-2014 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card. Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.