Specifications & Dimensions
|Item Weight (lbs.):||0.69|
|Product Type:||Bolt-out sets|
|Quantity in Set:||5 pc.|
|Units Type:||SAE and Metric|
Ratings & Reviews
This Bolt Remover Set Gets Tough Fasteners Moving
Built from hardened steel and featuring a six-flute helical design, each piece in this Bolt-Out bolt remover set is designed to get stubborn, stripped fasteners spinning. Equipped to take on a larger range of bolts in engines, furnaces and appliances, it features both ½ inch internal and hex external drives so you can get the right grip for optimum torque. Machined with precision from hardened steel, and built to last, if you’re serious about getting the job done right, toss this set in your tool box.
- Bolt-Out Set includes: #8 (14 mm. & 9/16 in.), #9 (15 mm.), #10 (16 mm. & 5/8 in.), #11 (17 mm. & 11/16 in.) and #13 (19 mm. & 3/4 in.)
- Black oxide coating prevents corrosion, while the blow molded case keeps it organized
- Internal 1/2 and external hex drives give more grip than other brands
- Six-flute helical design digs into bolts
- Will fit into the case of companion set, #52060
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on July 26, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
Mount Laurel, NJ
a must-have when working on older, rusty cars and machinery. this is a perfect addition to 52060 and fits perfectly in the holder. does both metric and sae bolts, so you're set!
O Fallon, MO
I bought this as an add on set. Build quality is excellent as always with Craftsman products. The set fits perfectly in the case that comes with the basic set. Overall a great product.
This is a great add on set to the base set. This add on set includes all the larger bolt/nut removers. It is a great complement to the basic set and is a wonderful deal on sale. Standard Craftsman quality throughout.
I had gotten these and the other 1/2 kit that comes in the case-both on sale and put them in the tool chest. I've learned-eventually you need things like this and it is better to have gotten it cheaply on sale and have it on hand (at least when you are constantly working on things) than to have to run around and pay full price when you actually do need it. Had a severely rounded drain plug that nothing would hold. This worked like a charm. The trick is to pick the right size and hammer it on. It will be a little tight, so pick a size that doesn't go on that easily. I am not worried about rounded bolts anymore.
I needed to remove the blade break clutch from the bottom of a ********** 14SB lawn mower. Unfortunately the 8mm hex bolt that holds the BBC on was stripped. I tried various methods to remove the hex bolt but was unsuccessful. I was about to take an angle grinder to it, but happen to come across these bolt-outs. I grabbed number #10 from the set and used a small mallet to hammer it on the top of the hex bolt since the head of the hex bolt was round and these had nothing to grip to. I was able it back out the hex bolt with ease using a 1/2 ratchet. The only problem I have now is separating the bolt-out #10 from the hex bolt - they are attached together pretty good. I definitely recommend this protect!
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Get Diamond accent Heart Earrings for $29.99 with a purchase of $19.99 or more! Limit 1 per order Offer ends 31-Mar-2015 See details.
- Get 15% off Craftsman or DieHard work boots with online tool purchase. Offer ends 07-Mar-2015 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $24.99 with any storewide purchase of $19.99 or more! Offer ends 31-Mar-2015 See details.